Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the same shop as her once when she was still on MTV . She could have been having a bad day but she presented as a nasty witch.

Reactions: 4
Used to love Iain before he got with Laura and become all ‘woke’ and full of himself
That’s exactly it!

Pair of sanctimonious self righteous planks. All this choose love, come on guys, be at peace, love each other, vegan this, don’t eat this blah blah oh duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this may be irrational but does anyone else get massively irritated by the way she plasters her lower lashes in mascara? It always looks so weird, like an old woman or a haunted China doll 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The childish tik toks of themselves dancing are so annoying. I don’t even follow either of them but they keep popping up on my instagram timeline thing. Can they not come up with something original or do the voice over tik toks other people are doing. They’re acting like a little brother and sister.

Reactions: 3
I need my driveway paved, can someone give me Laura's number? Cheers. She is the definition of talentless. Right up there with that other Irish girl, Angela Scanlon. Are they all trying to follow Christine Bleakley? Get on TV, marry a footballer? Geezus. Sad. Very sad. What is more sad, we have to witness it all play-out and pay for it through our BBC licence-fee. That's what ****'s me off. I wouldn't mind if they were vaguely amusing., interesting, or talented. but they aren't.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she photoshop over her bellybutton 🤨
probably! They all do!

I just find her unbearable, she always has to have a cause! She’s always promoting her stupid t shirts and tie dye crap, bleating on about causes she has no right or experience to be part of.

her smug stupid face gets on my wick

Reactions: 9
Does anybody know why Laura and Iain were announced as going on Celeb Gogglebox but haven’t actually been on yet?!

Reactions: 1
I need my driveway paved, can someone give me Laura's number? Cheers. She is the definition of talentless. Right up there with that other Irish girl, Angela Scanlon.
If that driveway paved comment means what I think then that is very derogatory for irish people. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I didn’t realise this person had her own thread on here. She’s irritated me since her stint on Strictly. I had no idea who she was. What irritated me was when on It Takes Two she’d be constantly checking herself out on the monitor. Grrrrrrrrr! i tend to switch over if she ever appears on the TV.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know why Laura and Iain were announced as going on Celeb Gogglebox but haven’t actually been on yet?!
Iain said on instagram a couple of days ago that they were doing their first day of filming. Not sure why they haven’t done any before though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.