Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I just need to log off all my socials. Stephanie Davis has a single out now? I wonder has she even as much as asked Caroline’s family if this is what they want her legacy to be. Nothing but self promotion. I can’t deal with her “I’ll be the voice of the people” crap, making a total martyr out of herself.

the world has lost the plot
I've deleted FB and Instagram in the last week because of all this. I'm much more chilled haha, and I have a loooooooooot more time. Although I still goad myself by spending hours on here instead :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope Laura has told off the paparrazi for their latest work!
I mean these girls were simply on their way to dinner, when they were 'caught'.

Celebs really think that they can control the media and all photos taken. It just doesn't work like that they both need each other!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t know Laura Whitmore, but she’s getting ready for the finale and just seems so vain and poserish in light of what’s happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty certain she has no personality. How she took over LI I don’t know. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure if a good friend of mine died I wouldn't get all dressed up to go to a massive industry bash a couple of days later and pose on the red carpet, when I could easily and justifiably skip it and stay at home instead. Says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well maybe she could use her 1million followers to promote charities etc... I know that she & her partner suffered a baby loss, so raising awareness of places/charities that offer support in these situations would be admirable, not crying about paps when 90% of the time you court the attention & supported her friend in crisis so much she took her job!!

Reactions: 9
If a friend of mine had died I can't imagine wanting to be photographed let alone posting it on social media.

How do these celebs do it? It's a totally alien thought process/emotional response to me.

Reactions: 7
I've only recently seen her, and was a bit surprised with how she looked after all the "she's way out of his league" headlines. I don't see it, they look like a pretty normal couple.

Was distasteful how she launched straight into blaming the media over Caroline.

Now it looks like her and Ian have deliberately baited to do a "omg press intrusion" to get headlines. I'm sure Cape town airport of all places has a way for VIPs to not use the busy public terminal exit and Ian didn't have to meet her somewhere where they knew paps would be.
After Iain behaving how he did on Taskmaster I'm not surprised he met her in full view - loud and obnoxious for pretty much the entire show and shouting over everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.