Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Laura would be better off just ignoring tabloid stories about her instead of posting that incredibly annoying video of herself drinking from a bottle and pointing out captions about herself. You’re getting paid loads to do fuck all, just enjoy it. No need to get stroppy. And Iain’s a knob too, it’s not “because you’re a woman”

Reactions: 23

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Caroline Flack just made it look effertless. You could tell Caroline would be watching at home even if she wasn't the host. Laura just doesn't give the impression that she is at all interested in anything other than the pay check.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
When Taylor Hawkins passed away she said on her (gladly now axed) radio show that the Foo Fighters were the first band she ever interviewed.

She makes shit up to suit whatever she is plugging / showing off about at the time

• Wow

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Sarah Jane Mee, Kirsty Gallagher, Georgia Foote all giving full details of the day, thanking Natalie Pinkham for her hard work putting it all together, heart warming tributes.

Whitmore: 'look at this picture of me with her...'

Textbook.

McQ1989

Wishes her husband a Happy Birthday by posting a clip of her acting, let the poor bastard have his day for God's sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
The internet: Maya Jama on LI 😍😍😍
Laura: I CANT HEAR YOU IM TOO BUSY & IMPORTANT OVER HERE SHOOTING AN EXCITING PROJECT IN MOROCCO 😭😭

Must suck though. Maya got more airtime in one episode than she got in half a series

• Haha
Reactions: 22

iieee

VIP Member
Laura's ideal job involves gurning and waving her incredibly thin limbs around in terrible designer clothes while being photographed with many celebrities who may die at some point in the near future, I'm struggling to think of what job that is exactly.

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Somewhere in rural Ireland there is missing a very bang-average barmaid. Sorry I just don't get her. New to this thread.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Ugh don’t worry she quickly launched a new podcast to compensate for any possible drop of attention 🙄
A true crime podcast no less. I listened to the trailer there and it’s so fake and staged. I love podcasts but they only work when the presenters are natural with each other and not sticking to a script. Listening to Laura and Ian they sound like actors.

True crime requires a sensitivity and empathy these two don’t have, you’re discussing the worst thing to happen to a victim and their loved ones after all, it’s not entertainment. I don’t believe either of them have the kindness or awareness needed to treat these stories in a respectful manner.

• Haha

Emerald37

VIP Member
Laura preaching about supporting other women when she showed little regard for the journalist she doxxied.
She has no warmth or empathy and presents like a robot

• Haha
  • Heart

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
Don’t know if this was deliberate or not, quote in today’s Sun, “She was discussed as a possible replacement for Caroline two years ago - but now the time is right. They think she’ll make the show her own and pick up from where Caroline left off” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry but I’m still not over her “acting”. That clip of her saying “Liaaam, you lidderally kissed another gurl” in the worst accent imaginable will haunt my sleep paralysis dreams forever. No going back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21