Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Her and Iain having a dance lesson, crrrrrringe.

Also rereleasing her book with additional content, the extra chapter being titled with a quote from poor Taylor Hawkins. Unlike Laura to use someone’s untimely passing to sell herself is it…. oh wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hollie Day

VIP Member
She must be fuming at getting the boot. The atmosphere at home must be terrible. Poor Iain will be walking on egg shells.

rage-idiot.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She is soo not a girls girl. She’d throw anyone under the bus to make herself look better. And she’s definitely going to be the type of mother who is jealous of her younger, cooler daughter.

Reactions: 24

Elle_Gee

When Caroline was going through the shittest time, lost her LI gig and her mate posts this up as she landed down in Cape Town to take over

• Wow
  • Sick

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
She did an interview or podcast last year with Marian Keyes and promoted on her Instagram. I commented “looking forward to this, loved Marian on Angela Scanlon’s podcast”.

You know, Angela- a woman, a fellow Irish person. All the things Laura *tells* us we should support.

Comment deleted.

So it’s bizarre she can promote herself on AS’s podcast but won’t allow talk of others. She’s a massive hypocrite, don’t get me started on a helicopter flight to an event heavily supported by Greenpeace. Pot, kettle, c*nt.

• Wow

Whatsgoingon898

Ohhh myy she must be crying into her pillow!!! Maya nailed it and looked unbelievable 😍😍😍😍I bet twitmore is seething!!!!!

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
She knows she did NOT do anyone proud, as Caroline’s own poor Mum called her and the show out on it. Tasteless to the end.

ITV2 have almost certainly softened the blow with the new Big Brother gig
I hope not. They have already said they want BB to be like it was in its early years and avoid comparisons with LI by having "normal people". LI will continue to run for the next few years so they will need to do something to mark it as different. I don't think taking Laura on as host will give it the authenticity it needs, it will just end up being compared to LI again which does not seem to be the direction they want to take it in. I'll say this now, I love BB and I'm very excited its coming back but if that woman or her husband is involved in anyway I won't be watching.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Wonder will Iain leave the show…. Although not sure what other gig could pay as well.
Considering he and his friend lost money on his sitcom and are now using their own production company (therefore their own money) to make a second season, and that he had to use a seat filling agency on his last stand up tour, it would leave him only with Celebability on ITVX, which has less viewers than GB News. So I think he’ll cling to love island for dear life!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ebazza

Why doesn’t this surprise me? Laura acting the mean girl to someone she sees herself as superior to. Glad she got called out.
One thing is for sure, Caroline Flack would never have brought up something like this on a show – nothing to do with Love Island – to embarrass one of the contestants. She was always really protective and seemed to genuinely care about the people that were on the programme... can't say the same about Laura.

Reactions: 23

GoodKarma

When Caroline was going through the shittest time, lost her LI gig and her mate posts this up as she landed down in Cape Town to take over

This is shocking behaviour and more people should be aware of it.

For context this was uploaded in January 2020 when Caroline (her supposed friend) was going through hell and had been forced to step down from her dream job. I can only imagine how upsetting this must have been for her to see at the time.

Does anyone have the post Laura added to Instagram the day after Caroline passed which showed her dancing away at the Brits?

• Wow
  • Angry

Eureka

VIP Member
Still hasn't went home I see, out diving in the sea with her mates. They all act like teenagers who just want to spend time with each other instead of their actual families.
Don’t understand why you would want to spend your Christmas with your mates when you have a child at home who is the perfect age to enjoy everything.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The forced Oirish accent and the “how are yas” grates on me. Someone give her the heave ho she is unbearable

• Haha