Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
Remember folks, Laura is now only taking on work that feeds her soul. I'm not sure how a week away from your small child on the lash with a bunch of nobodies is good for the soul but I suppose it helps to be in a country where LI isn't broadcast.

Reactions: 21
The self promotion is mortifying. Almost 12k insta posts, of which 99% are pictures of her modelling, pouting, smirking, performing into the camera lens. Who even has the time for that level of posting? She has a team now but she’s always posted prolifically, obsessively and exclusively photos with her as the central focus.

I think she’s bolstered by the negative comments and press she gets because it’s more clout to her “misogyny”, “haterz be gone”, “no-one can change your life except for you” tirade. She’s incapable of any level of self reflection or introspection whatsoever - like maybe your complete lack of depth or empathy or consideration for anyone else but yourself makes you totally unrelatable and alienating to the general population? Nah, has to be the haterz and the gutter press / misogyny that killed Caroline (I stole her job and pranced around gleefully and her family hate me but whatever), jealousy, no-one likes to see a strong woman succeed, blah blah. Absolute clown

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
It angered me so much that she got gifted the Coldplay tickets. I know she's a celeb but I love Coldplay and can't afford to go yet twats like her get it for free when they have money.

manifestinginfluencers

If she was a genuinely nice person, when the topic of Rosè came up on Saturday kitchen she could have responded with a million things on the topic of Rosè wine. No need to randomly bring up Tasha. It was weird. Why was she even thinking of that!! She can’t blame producers in her ear feeding her comments and lines on aftersun live. She can’t blame a gossip columnist twisting her words.

it’s the real her for everyone to see.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She asked BAFTA if she can join and they said yes. It’s not as if they begged her to become a member. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post their BAFTA acceptance letter on social media before

It’s not like getting an OBE or MBE or something
Exactly! Most people are contacted by BAFTA asking if they'd like to be a member or on their BAFTA committee / panel. Every day members of the public can actually apply to join BAFTA as it is a charity, you then get to vote on certain things like any other large charity, The National Trust etc etc.

The fact she has APPLIED and then admitted it like it's something to boast about is pathetic and hilarious in equal measures 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Have she even said well done to Maya on her first show or wished her luck. She's clearly very bitter by it and trying to make out she is too busy and important to care about love island like she's gone on to better things and it's her choice which clearly is not the case

redstraw16

VIP Member
Let’s all pray she doesn’t get let anywhere near Big Brother or any spin-off shows now that ITV2 have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I was watching an old episode of Celebrity Gogglebox tonight on which they featured.
Had been reading through the threads here recently.

All I can say is - what a dose! She really tries to belittle him too.

If she wasn't so far up her own backside, she could probably have held onti the LI gig.
I don't watch it so I don't know.

But my impression is that she fucked everything up by being a massive pain in the arse.
Well done Whitmore...

aidil

VIP Member
Whitmore has put up another birthday tribute to someone that includes her. What's new there you say? Well apart from the fact that the photo is googled. 'Laura Pradelska' is the mate but she included Laura Whitmore in the Google search.🤦
Hahaha when you have to use google to find a photo of you and your ‘friend’ then they’re not a friend 😂

• Haha
So instagram is about 11 years old, 4000+ days old thereabouts. With a post count of almost 12k, that's an average of about 3 posts a day if she started posting on the first day of Instagram. Imagine uploading three posts a day of your own mug, your clothes, your makeup, you in various poses, you you you. That's absolutely bonkers.

• Haha

ohjaysus

I know she’s a knob, but I feel a bit sorry for Laura. She seemed to take no proper mat leave, kept working to keep her jobs going and she got dropped from 5 live and love island anyway. She missed time with her precious newborn to do celebrity juice etc.
Feel sorry for her kid, not her

• Heart

GoodKarma

Her Instagram stories yesterday highligted a schlocky motivational phrase prior to the announcement, something like "success is not success if it affects your mental health"

So there's how this will be spun and how she will frame it.

She will probably do the interview circuit next to warn of the dangers of burnout, social media trolls and the difficulties of being a career mom.

It's all so bloody predictable and really undermines people who have actual mental health issues.

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
She’s been slating Love Island in the press already, saying she didn’t have any creative control - like she’d have ever exercised any, ever. She really does have ideas above her station. You’re literally an ITV2 reject who now works with one of Busted.
What creative control would she need to say ‘Dave, you’ve decided……..to stay loyal to Emma……if she has decided to stay loyal to you….you will remain coupled up….but…..if she has recoupled…..you…..will be……….single *smirk*’

what did she want to control? Which side of her mouth she used to smirk?

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Absolute nightmare fuel, this. The more you look at it, the more freaky it gets, like a still from a horror film where the gaping mouth leads into the abyss.

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 11.02.07.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19