Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muses

She's just trying to pretend she's as interested in the contestants as Caroline (genuinely) was.

Reactions: 19

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Louise Redknapp, Pixie Lott, Professor Green, Rylan, Kimberly Wyatt, Joel Dommet, Keith Lemon, Sarah Jane Mee, Ashley Roberts, Tom Grennan, loads of Strictly dancers, Rachel Riley, Dermot O’Leary, Dawn O’Porter… to name just a selection, all made it to show their face and support.

Whitmore posted a photo with herself front and centre.

Absolutely sums her up.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d actually go as far as saying LI production aren’t looking after her welfare having her in the firing line for abusive comments when they know how disliked she is. There was a massive outcry for a new presenter and they know this and should have listened

Eureka

VIP Member
A chat show on a Sunday morning when most people aren’t watching tv. That will be a huge success I’m sure 🙄

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
What I find weird is that the first thing she addressed was the press thinking it was a live show when it was recorded a few weeks back...why does that matter??? Like you insult a girl and make her out to be stupid on tv and your first bone of contention is correcting the assumption the show was live!

Anyway I always thought Saturday Kitchen was live so there you go.

McQ1989

Still hasn't went home I see, out diving in the sea with her mates. They all act like teenagers who just want to spend time with each other instead of their actual families.

McQ1989

Anyone who complains about being judged for their looks and what they wear and then in the next Instagram post pouts for the camera with the hashtag #whatwhitmorewore is a complete clown in my book

• Haha
There's something so deeply cringe and embarrassing about people re-posting their birthday wishes, like why bother and why not cut to it and post "I got DOZENS of birthday wishes and am so damn popular and cool!!!!111!!" instead.

Laura's the type that would probably disown you as a friend if you didn't post a tribute to how amayyyzing she is on her birthday.

• Haha

manifestinginfluencers

Sounds like gaslighting to me. OH but Tasha didn't you know that it was only an inside joke how dare they change my words.
How can she even have the balls to say they changed her words when we can all clearly hear her words on video!!! And we also saw her facial reaction. She’s only pissed because her true colours have been caught on camera. Must take every ounce inside of her to try to be nice and she’s definitely not a girls girl.

• Angry

DonAragona

VIP Member
There is nothing that she could possibly take on that would be a bigger job than Love Island or pay so much for doing so little. Nobody in their right mind would willingly walk away from that job, especially someone like Laura who was lucky to be doing it in the first place and is extremely unlikely to ever host a prime time tv show again a bag a fortune.

I called it a few months back, ITV would have been going against their duty of care and “be kind” bs by letting her go last year when the public appetite for her to be replaced was so strong. So they kept her on for another year but gave her minimal screen time so she wouldn’t get too many backs up, and then casually let her go once it’s over and all the noise has died down. There will be nothing she will ever do again that is as high profile as LI, so she is done. She is a terrible presenter and an unlikable person, so it’s well overdue.
The statement from ITV was very bland, telling me she's been shown the door. Laura's statement was terrible, no acknowledgement of the production team behind the cameras just me, myself and Caroline.

It really is easy to avoid criticism, just keep off social media/google etc. but she's a narcissist so that is impossible. I think that's the end of her presenting career with her age, unlikeability and you can 'feel' the industry really doesn't like her.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I saw 2:22 yesterday. Laura was pretty awful. Either shouting or lots of unnecessary pauses. I’ve never watched LI to know what’s she’s like. But she’s not an actress, that’s for sure.

She's asking people to sign a petition for fairer pay for fast fashion however is an ambassador for Primark. Is she stupid 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Maya Jama is so effortlessly cool and much more natural than whitmore who is basically a wannabe fearne cotton. Thing is, fearne is genuinely into grr music and is a hard worker who is also a present mum who doesn't make a big song and dance of protecting her kids privacy but manages to still do it. Wonder how bitter she really is about not having nabbed a rockstar husband. And how long it will take for her to bring out cook books and talk about finding her self through yoga. She's such a try hard

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She knows she did NOT do anyone proud, as Caroline’s own poor Mum called her and the show out on it. Tasteless to the end.

ITV2 have almost certainly softened the blow with the new Big Brother gig

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That seems plausible alright. And the cryptic “ just got the best news, gonna be a busy year” post a few days ago was strategically placed ahead of the announcement that she got canned from BBC radio. So it looks like she quit because she got a better offer.

Elle_Gee

I noticed Maya and Iain don't follow each on insta either. He'd get in trouble with Mammy Laura if he so much as liked one of her posts I'd say