Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
Also, Tasha is very young and newly ‘famous’ or whatever so probably doesn’t want to rock the boat or be seen as biting the hand that feeds by slamming the host of the show that made her famous.
Laura is a mean girl it’s so obvious but sure it’s everyone else twisting it or taking it the wrong way!
That’s exactly what I was going to say. If it was a year or two later it’d be a different response from Tasha - it’s all very fresh so she has to be nice.

shellie

VIP Member
Did nobody at ITV watch Aftersun?! She can’t chat, she can barely read an autocue. She’s not interested in what any guests have to say. Might watch it just to see how stilted and awkward it is.
It will probably be a one-and-done like a few shows on at that time. There was a decent cooking show on a few years back that Juliet Sear who sometimes appears on This Morning did and I had hoped it would get a second series but it never came back.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I get you will be asked stuff about your private life but where is the line drawn? Something just urks me with the media expecting minors information who aren't even famous like just look at the saconnejollies

Didn't know she wrote name in her book ffs 🤡🤣
Didn't know she named child in book

Oh ffs 🙈🤡
Didn't know that, wasn't she pissed off on Lorainne too who gave it away she was having a boy or something🙄
Stevie is a girl but I can’t recall if it was Iain or Laura she was talking to when Lorraine said something about your little girl