Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s Laura’s mate… how do you get people to stop chatting tit about someone … distract them by diverting them to chat tit about ✨something/someone else✨ … 60% of the time works everytime
defo and try to make tattlers look insane

Reactions: 4
defo and try to make tattlers look insane
You could see how everyone jumped to stand up for Laura with the whole moving to London thing… just proves we’re not online bullies who hate on her for no reason … if anything her thread is full of useful constructive criticism to make her a more successful human in the public eye

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shows how boring she really is of all we have to talk about is Eoin stirring it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iain doesn't do jokes!
I don’t blame him, I blame the morons that told him he was funny and worse yet the people that commission his shows. He isn’t close to a comedian, more like the cock sure class clown that got very very lucky. There is true satire and then there are the idiots that are confident enough to get up on stage and play the hit and hope game with anecdotal waffle….ie Iain. A bit like Emily Atack - there is a reoccurring theme on ITV2. Shite channel.

Reactions: 11
Honestly. She posts her local tube station, she has shown the distinctive houses around hers, she has shown her bloody front door.

I knew the road she lived on due to the distinstive houses, and now I know her door number. And there is a literal sexual predator roaming that area. Ffs!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly. She posts her local tube station, she has shown the distinctive houses around hers, she has shown her bloody front door.

I knew the road she lived on due to the distinstive houses, and now I know her door number. And there is a literal sexual predator roaming that area. Ffs!!
Brave or stupid.

Reactions: 3
Sure she needs to show everyone where she lives, so the paps/creepers can “intrude” on her life. She needs some way to stay slightly relevant now that she’s fading into obscurity since Love Island (and her terrible performance as presenter) ended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure she needs to show everyone where she lives, so the paps/creepers can “intrude” on her life. She needs some way to stay slightly relevant now that she’s fading into obscurity since Love Island (and her terrible performance as presenter) ended 😂
And then she can give out about the intrusion of privacy later when the DM print the pictures of her front door

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.