Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Laura said in an interview somewhere that her mum had moved in with her and Ian since she had the baby, I'm sure that full-time babysitter is what allows her to keep herself on the red carpet as a desperate bid to keep her profile up and keep the gigs coming in. She's clearly minted post two LIs and all the big sponsorships, but my god at what a cost it must come if you can't sit down and enjoy it and spend time with your young family. To still be networking with the TV studio bigwigs and going to envelope openings to try to stay relevant, while your mother raises your newborn and your fella gets paid to play video games at home.
Stevie is becoming a real-life Neville Longbottom.

8E8E4EA5-2E2B-4162-B64E-A9377F21DB71.jpeg

respectfully …. What the f is this photo? What the f is she at … I’m howling at the fact that she took that photo …. Looked at it … and said … yes, that’s the one I’ll post, stunning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The skinniness ages her a lot. She looks gaunt and drawn, akin to the Kate Moss heroin chic look of the 90s. And she looks like every other skinny blonde TV presenter in their 30s/40s/50s trying to cling onto the spotlight i.e Amanda Holden, Tess Daly, Fearne Cotton.

Reactions: 9
Someone tell her being skinny isn't a substitute for a personality.
Ey cmon give her more credit… being skinny is not Laura only identifier, there’s so much more to her … she also dances like she is having a fit and keeps the British fly population down at an all-time low by catching them all … and you may forget because she never mentions this, but she did in fact spawn a baby Voldemort … she is also an educator, the word hypocrite has never been defined more clearly as by her demonstration to doxxing anyone she pleases without a good reason, yet playing the offended victim when she’s targeted by any means of criticism … oh and of course the world would just not be complete without the daily videos of her eyefucking herself in cringe makeup videos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That story of the YSL dress made me laugh “perfect villa entrance dress”
Hasn’t anyone told her she won’t be needing any villa dresses anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That story of the YSL dress made me laugh “perfect villa entrance dress”
Hasn’t anyone told her she won’t be needing any villa dresses anymore?!
Maybe she means Aston Villa match entrance? For all you know she could be a season ticket holder 💙💜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she mentioned FlackStock yet? Tonnes of other celebs have, including Sarah Jane Mee, Kirsty Gallagher, Daisy Lowe, Georgia Foote… nothing from ‘best friend’ Laura

Reactions: 5
Too busy STILL reposting any praise she can find about her book to actually think about anyone or anything else it seems… #BeKind #ChooseLove #WhenItSuits

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.