Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a lol at the latest story 'thank you Paul McCartney'...yes because he has personally gifted you his new book...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having a lol at the latest story 'thank you Paul McCartney'...yes because he has personally gifted you his new book...
This is what happens when you show your front door on social media: Beatles members show up to present you with copies of their books

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Laura said in an interview somewhere that her mum had moved in with her and Ian since she had the baby, I'm sure that full-time babysitter is what allows her to keep herself on the red carpet as a desperate bid to keep her profile up and keep the gigs coming in. She's clearly minted post two LIs and all the big sponsorships, but my god at what a cost it must come if you can't sit down and enjoy it and spend time with your young family. To still be networking with the TV studio bigwigs and going to envelope openings to try to stay relevant, while your mother raises your newborn and your fella gets paid to play video games at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s starting to look really desperate now, pathetically so. She is too old to be acting like a 20 year old.

Reactions: 5
On the radio this morning Chris moyles (🤢) the called them 'the love Island couple'....iain stril8ng and his wife 😂😂😂 oh I did chuckle. She'd be livid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with her mouth in photos, she looks like she’s dribbling / been to the dentist and ‘got numbed ‘ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What’s with her mouth in photos, she looks like she’s dribbling / been to the dentist and ‘got numbed ‘ 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if she’s had filler in her chin or whatever that procedure is that makes your chin look more defined because it looks so masculine compared to older pics. And grumpy.

Reactions: 3
On the radio this morning Chris moyles (🤢) the called them 'the love Island couple'....iain stril8ng and his wife 😂😂😂 oh I did chuckle. She'd be livid
I’ve said on this thread before I can’t make up my mind if he likes them or if there’s some deal with their management/itv that they both get interviews. He doesn’t seem to agree with some of their 2 faced-ness around privacy as it’s like he tries to poke the bear at times when interviewing them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said on this thread before I can’t make up my mind if he likes them or if there’s some deal with their management/itv that they both get interviews. He doesn’t seem to agree with some of their 2 faced-ness around privacy as it’s like he tries to poke the bear at times when interviewing them 🤣
Oh it seemed really sly and snidey... Snidy?? No idea how to spell that 😂😂but yea he said something about how he'd been invited around theirs as they have a pub in the garden.
It just got me when he said love island couple and totally dismissed her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.