Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you want her back here or something? What would she even do? I can’t think of anything she could present, she’s bleeping useless
Lol imagine her presenting the 5 minute lotto draw before fair city 😭🤣🤣

Maybe Operation: Transformation or something?
But sure she wouldn’t be known outside of Ireland then…. Maybe she likes living in the uk because it raised her profile?

Reactions: 3
Maybe Operation: Transformation or something?
Ugh you need someone with warmth and empathy for that. Maybe she could do something on Virgin Media 3 or one of those web shows that only gets shown in the RTÉ player.

Reactions: 2
You obviously don’t know a lot about the irish TV market. The industry/sector is booming at the moment and has been steadily increasing over the past 5 years. Crying out for skilled staff. So no it’s not necessary to move to UK to have a decent career here in that sector. Many irish production companies supply to international vendors such a bbc Netflix etc. Not just the two main broadcasters
Red Rock and Love/Hate were picked up by the BBC and Channel 5 respectively

Reactions: 1
Eoin is right. If RTE had any sense they would have cast Laura as Nidge. Hopefully prime time does a report on what a miscarriage of justice this has been. I for one will be ringing Joe tomorrow to complain about Laura moving abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eoin is right. If RTE had any sense they would have cast Laura as Nidge. Hopefully prime time does a report on what a miscarriage of justice this has been. I for one will be ringing Joe tomorrow to complain about Laura moving abroad
Same! How dare she move out of Ireland and then go and abandon her role as mtv presenter 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Then I wouldn't have watched it.

The only character she could have done a good job playing was a Loyalist criminal in Dublin who gets blown up by the IRA for supporting the British Army 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
When (if ever) do you think Laura will move back to Ireland?
You’re milking every last drop of this fella, I’ll give you that. You’ve been as critical of Laura as the next person on this thread, are you honestly saying your opinion will change of her if her next IG story is her saying she’s moving back to Ireland because she’s got a job on RTE?

Reactions: 11
You’re milking every last drop of this fella, I’ll give you that. You’ve been as critical of Laura as the next person on this thread, are you honestly saying your opinion will change of her if her next IG story is her saying she’s moving back to Ireland because she’s got a job on RTE?
No I'm just curious. I probably wouldn't like her still.

Came here to talk tit about The Whitmore, ended up learning all sorts about RTE and the Irish presenter scene instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
can’t help but think now that it’s just trolling and it’s best to just ignore.
Think it’s Laura’s mate… how do you get people to stop chatting tit about someone … distract them by diverting them to chat tit about ✨something/someone else✨ … 60% of the time works everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.