Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only one i think would be any good at it would be rylan, hes a natural presenter and funny but i wouldnt wish LI on him. i dont watch it anyway so i dont even care lol. bring back big brother thats way better

Reactions: 7
Yeah she's definitely one of those. Laura's version of "friendship" is cashing in on someone's misfortune and throwing an annual "RIP can't believe it's been a year" up on her instagram. Glad Caroline's mum can see right through it.

Reactions: 18
Laura on her stories saying she has people who manage her account. Whatever, you're not that important 🙄

Reactions: 8
If she really did have people managing her accounts would they really be such a mess? Preaching sustainability one minute and then doing ads for Amazon the next and with all of her outbursts about privacy and then posting her front door and pictures of her baby 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s definitely not her ‘team’ angrily replying to anyone who calls her out on anything either.

Reactions: 15
She was making a comment on her stories today about being kind. Probably aimed at Caroline’s mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
and releasing the patronising 'noone can change your life except for you' after carolines death, her book is wrong on so many levels. I am suprised it has some good reviews. the free bit i read its full of toxic positivity bs from her perspective, not taking into account anyone elses struggles or mental health. she thinks if she can get on with things why cant anyone else. she has zero empathy whatsoever

Reactions: 13
There's no depth to her whatsoever. It's just unadulterated narcissism. I'm right, you're wrong, any criticism is "jealous haters", I can spout "kindness" and set Twitter trolls on journalists just doing their job in one fell swoop, despite the fact that she once was a journalist with the exact same job spec. I can attach myself to right-on woke messaging AKA sustainability, Be Kind, Feminism and then take cash from Primark, the British Army, anyone who names the price and not be called on it at all, because Be Kind and Feminism innit.

I honestly think her complete blindspot in integrity and humility will be her downfall. You can build a career with these things short-term, but long-term she's in a fickle market that values youth and appearance and the only people who sustain showbiz careers as they age are those with the personality, likeability and integrity to maintain mass audience appeal over time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Laura on her stories saying she has people who manage her account. Whatever, you're not that important 🙄
I guess like some celebs her management put up some posts on her behalf when she has brand deals or promoting a new show (ha!) but most of the time she posts stuff herself

Reactions: 1
I guess like some celebs her management put up some posts on her behalf when she has brand deals or promoting a new show (ha!) but most of the time she posts stuff herself
What about promoting new bands, like a good old-fashioned VJ does?

I wonder if Laura is looking at Rose on Strictly and fuming at the positive reaction she’s getting. Wondering how she wasn’t the nations sweetheart.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Laura is looking at Rose on Strictly and fuming at the positive reaction she’s getting. Wondering how she wasn’t the nations sweetheart.
Especially as she’s dancing with the same partner that Laura had.

Every celeb that Gio has had as a dance partner have always got on really well with him.

Except for one. I think that says more about her than it does him if she’s the odd one out

Reactions: 20
Rose is very genuine and humble. She comes across as a really lovely, warm person. Total opposite to Laura. She always seems two seconds away from biting your head off.

Reactions: 11
this time next year when anyone mentions her

it,ll be LAURA WHO

that Irish one who took Caroline,s place

nah still don't remember

and if they do they will remember how disastrously trying to present it went for her

and either Maya or AJ may end up hosting to greater acclaim from critics and fans than LW ever managed

Reactions: 10
Especially as she’s dancing with the same partner that Laura had.

Every celeb that Gio has had as a dance partner have always got on really well with him.

Except for one. I think that says more about her than it does him if she’s the odd one out
Agree. The fault lay with Laura rather than Gio. She couldn’t remove the rod from her arse and have a good time.

Reactions: 9
i dont really like Giovanni, I think he likes to have showmances or allude to them. Maybe Laura wasnt up for that idk. and clearly im not a Laura fan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.