Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He comes across as a pain in the arse.
But so is Laurs so they prob clashed and couldn’t develop the professional closeness the successful dance couples showcase.

Serious peddling of the radio 5 live show of late.

Reactions: 8
He comes across as a pain in the arse.
But so is Laurs so they prob clashed and couldn’t develop the professional closeness the successful dance couples showcase.

Serious peddling of the radio 5 live show of late.
I wonder what her listening figures are like? It’s not exactly radio 2 is it? That must be a tough pill to swallow considering at that time on a Sunday I think it’s just love songs on 2. A magazine style show could be a good fit for that slot but they’re happy to keep her on a lesser station. Interesting that as a BBC presenter she hasn’t been given any kind of high profile presenting gig.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her listening figures are like? It’s not exactly radio 2 is it? That must be a tough pill to swallow considering at that time on a Sunday I think it’s just love songs on 2. A magazine style show could be a good fit for that slot but they’re happy to keep her on a lesser station. Interesting that as a BBC presenter she hasn’t been given any kind of high profile presenting gig.
When she was doing LI, Elis James and John Robins had that slot (they usually do the Friday afternoon show which is great), and I saw a lot of comments on twitter saying how much of an improvement it was on Laura's show

Reactions: 4
They’re happy to keep her on a lesser station. Interesting that as a BBC presenter she hasn’t been given any kind of high profile presenting gig.
She could have gotten a show on BBC Radio 1 around 2011-2016 but that ship has long sailed.

Reactions: 1
When she was doing LI, Elis James and John Robins had that slot (they usually do the Friday afternoon show which is great), and I saw a lot of comments on twitter saying how much of an improvement it was on Laura's show
How about Elis and John narrating LI2022? If Iain decided to leave with Laura they would be a good replacement for him.

Reactions: 3
Laura’s latest caption basically says “I was literally sick whilst working so hard, SO soon after having a baby and look how amazing I looked whilst doing it” 🥱 🥱 🥱

Reactions: 7
Bargain basement social posting at the moment.
Nothing interesting going on at all personally or professionally.
Yawn fest.

Reactions: 7
I do hope Steve’s hands, feet and back of head have had a nice first Christmas though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bargain basement social posting at the moment.
Nothing interesting going on at all personally or professionally.
Yawn fest.
I’ve said it before but the difference between someone like Maya Jama who knew she was pushing a load of products and TV projects so said ‘I’m pissing off after this week I promise’ and takes regular breaks from social media as she knows she’s so over exposed at times, compared to Laura who has very little going on most of the time but simply can NOT cope without documenting her every move to beg for attention and praise.

It’s clear why one is getting more successful and one is sinking fast!

Whitmores recent post basically saying ‘look I can fit into a small jumpsuit’ was possibly her most pathetic yet.

Reactions: 13
Exactly no social media break. I see Angela S is having one.
I like Angela more than I ever will LW. I like how she didn't rush over to London, instead working her way up in Ireland and then moving to the UK. Also AS is genuinely good at what she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Angela might not be as big a name or as much of a glamour puss, but she’s worked quietly and properly, and positioned herself to have a much longer career than Whitmore. She is in contract with the BBC, she’s got brand partnerships with respected companies who have loyal consumer bases and she’s well thought of throughout the industry.

Whitmores trash tv gigs and ‘advertise anything for five minutes’ approach is the complete opposite, Angela played the longer game and will be much better off as a result.

Reactions: 12
Laura’s latest caption basically says “I was literally sick whilst working so hard, SO soon after having a baby and look how amazing I looked whilst doing it” 🥱 🥱 🥱
Being one of half a dozen spinny chair celebs on The Wheel 🤨. It's not exactly a once in a lifetime opportunity is it. No doubt they would have asked her again at some point if she'd taken even a few weeks off after giving birth (not mum shaming, it's just sensible advice for the sake of her own health)

She just seems so desperate to portray herself as this girl boss, hustling supermum, yet she's missing out on that time with her baby that she just won't get back again. To appear on... The Wheel

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Being one of half a dozen spinny chair celebs on The Wheel 🤨. It's not exactly a once in a lifetime opportunity is it. No doubt they would have asked her again at some point if she'd taken even a few weeks off after giving birth (not mum shaming, it's just sensible advice for the sake of her own health)

She just seems so desperate to portray herself as this girl boss, hustling supermum, yet she's missing out on that time with her baby that she just won't get back again. To appear on... The Wheel
Other guests include HRVY and Mr Motivator - wow she’s in with the A List! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really helping the impression of her being self obsessed by reposting her magazine cover shoots from the year

Reactions: 1
Never looked at her threads before even tho she’s been irritating me since she took over LI.
I’ve finally been pushed over the edge by probably the pettiest thing yet.

She called it an “Expresso martini”.

For someone that would literally eat herself if she was made from chocolate and thinks she’s the greatest author of all time for writing such a profound and inspiring book (literally never opened one don’t know what’s inside), you’d think she’d know it’s an “espresso”

Sorry I needed to let it out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.