Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love island should get rid of both of them. Iain wasn’t remotely funny the last series and just mentioned laura all the time. Iain could easily be replaced by any other comedian.
Yes he's too try hard and unfunny now. Being married to LW has obviously affected him/ her behaviour rubbed off on him. I was literally cringing some episodes.

Reactions: 14
Just seen she's flogging some booze...obs undeclared advertising. How do you report this on insta?

Reactions: 2
I see the likes of Maya Jama were down on the floor, front of stage, mixing with fashion a-listers and dancing in front of Kylie, and generally mingling with stars whilst having a great time, meanwhile it seems Whitmore was up in the gods somewhere, taking photos of herself, as well as the obligatory group shot with her husband, and her hanger on manager and make up woman. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs either properly show your baby or don't but stop with the glimpses of her hands and feet along with today's elf pic. You don't have time to write christmas cards but you've time to be out at the opening of any and all envelopes 🥲🙄🙄🙄

Ffs either properly show your baby or don't but stop with the glimpses of her hands and feet along with today's elf pic. You don't have time to write christmas cards but you've time to be out at the opening of any and all envelopes 🥲🙄🙄🙄
She’s not sending cards because she’s all about sustainability but still flies across to New York for a party 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They even got the TikTok 'dance' wrong, lots of celebs have been doing it, and whatever they did was nothing like what everyone else has been doing 😂

Very noticeable this morning that places like MailOnline etc must have 200-300 photos of the Fashion Awards last night, and none of them have included any of Laura.

Now considering there is blanket coverage of Romeo Beckham, Pixie Lott, Nicola Roberts, Jude Laws kids etc... it shows how far down the list she has fallen. A lesson in not biting the hand that feeds, maybe? No wonder she has to post photos of her own looks on Insta every 30 seconds.
I've mentioned the Daily Mail before in previous posts too. They have most definitely cut back on all LW photos and articles after that awful post on Instagram slamming the Irish journalist who asked her to confirm the baby name. She's fading into obscurity. If she isn't careful she'll become the next Lizzy Cundy 😆

• Haha
Interesting that she is saying she's been 'working on something' that she is really excited to share soon. It's actually 'Hear Her Voice' which is a podcast/small movement documenting females who have pushed boundaries - something Whitmore presumably thinks she does (by putting her name on books, hosting reality TV shite and hawking Primark goods, what a trailblazer). I am assuming it is Hear Her Voice anyway, as other than 5Live she isn't working on anything else, as she lost her last two proposed gigs to Angela Scanlon and AJ Odudu.

She might end up getting herself into mischief however, as if she is painting herself as the face of it, it won't go down too well as the whole thing was started by a A&R woman in her spare time, and has grown traction off the the back of her story (she is a single mum too I think) - Whitmore swooping in to try and jump on the bandwagon now is VERY much her style, but the founder is not one to be messed with and has called others out before, so unless this is an pre-agreement that she will become the front woman for it, it could get embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Interesting that she is saying she's been 'working on something' that she is really excited to share soon. It's actually 'Hear Her Voice' which is a podcast/small movement documenting females who have pushed boundaries - something Whitmore presumably thinks she does (by putting her name on books, hosting reality TV shite and hawking Primark goods, what a trailblazer). I am assuming it is Hear Her Voice anyway, as other than 5Live she isn't working on anything else, as she lost her last two proposed gigs to Angela Scanlon and AJ Odudu.

She might end up getting herself into mischief however, as if she is painting herself as the face of it, it won't go down too well as the whole thing was started by a A&R woman in her spare time, and has grown traction off the the back of her story (she is a single mum too I think) - Whitmore swooping in to try and jump on the bandwagon now is VERY much her style, but the founder is not one to be messed with and has called others out before, so unless this is an pre-agreement that she will become the front woman for it, it could get embarrassing.
I am here for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've mentioned the Daily Mail before in previous posts too. They have most definitely cut back on all LW photos and articles after that awful post on Instagram slamming the Irish journalist who asked her to confirm the baby name. She's fading into obscurity. If she isn't careful she'll become the next Lizzy Cundy 😆
Everything crossed 🤞🏻😂

yeah what were the gigs? I love Angela and AJ, both are so warm and know how to laugh at themselves.

Reactions: 2
Whitmore was in for the Olay ads but it went to Angela after the negative Love Island feedback, and she went for a brand partnership with Puma that AJ got, also a channel 4 show that is to be a sort of female led equivalent of Richard Ayoade’s Travel Man, but again the pilot has been given to AJ.

Not sure if it’s her agents to blame or Whitmore herself but she isn’t getting any new work of note lately

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Whitmore was in for the Olay ads but it went to Angela after the negative Love Island feedback, and she went for a brand partnership with Puma that AJ got, also a channel 4 show that is to be a sort of female led equivalent of Richard Ayoade’s Travel Man, but again the pilot has been given to AJ.

Not sure if it’s her agents to blame or Whitmore herself but she isn’t getting any new work of note lately
Excellent goss 😊

Reactions: 3
I think Whitmore's taken care of that herself with her bad attitude of late and her presenting skills.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.