Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the stories of her dancing in that catsuit on her stories are so embarrassing, she really loves herself doesn't she 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Two things bother me about the dancing stories. One is that she's spending NYE in company, yet making Iain take endless videos of her. The second is that she thinks she's really sexy in the Britney one. Imagine posting them 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her and Iain going off to an empty bedroom during a party so he can video her is new levels of tragique.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my God she must have been pissed. I always cringe at her dancing but those videos are another level of embarrassing. Surely she can't think that's good dancing!

Reactions: 10
Imagine dressing like that, for a party in your own house with 3 other people, one of whom is your husband 😂 try hard much Laura?? Wow. Cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m kind of inspired at the level of deluded self confidence she has, to be nearing 40 and donning that blue glittery unflattering monstrosity of a catsuit and making her own music video like she’s your pissed aunt at a wedding. Especially funny that she’s surrounded by middle aged accountant types 😂 I’d be mortified if I knew her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone watch motherland? She reminds me of Amanda at the school party in the last episode doing all that cringey dancing thinking she's amazing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I first saw the catsuit I assumed they were off to a big party....but er the fact it was a small gathering in her home is just new levels of delusion in how attractive she finds herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was the point of the catsuit not to show us all how tiny she is. Even the dance moves are all angles that make her look tiny.

Reactions: 8
Ashling Bea showing Laura how promoting sustainable fashion actually works on her feed today. Wish she would start a #whatashlingwore as it would consist of her working with wardrobe dept to reuse clothes and source from ethical companies rather than promoting primark’s poorly green washed line and then pushing a billion other brands. Also the videos scream forced fun.

Reactions: 3
Whitmores ‘empowering’ Betty White tribute post yesterday was also nicked from Aisling Bea. Laura will have an original idea one day, let’s hope…

Reactions: 5
Like Aisling Bea - comes across really sound and professional with some truly impressive work chops too, a world apart from Twitmore!

Reactions: 3
she really loves herself doesn't she 🤢
Funnily enough she probably doesn't. Hence the desperation for validation in mainstream media.

Trust me, I've dated women like Laura (believe it or not) and their deep insecurities and neediness is quite something to behold.

Once the camera's stop clicking and the make-up comes-off it's a absolute mess. Trust me. Drama, tears, worrying about whatever 'celebs' are posting in Instagram. My Lord. Awful.

Reactions: 5
Well the fact she’s been shopped staging fake photo shoots on the underground, wears a glittery jumpsuit to drinks in the house with 4 people, and reposts her cover shoots certainly screams ‘look at me!’ and utter insecurity. Maybe she’ll address it in her next book….

Reactions: 6
Funnily enough she probably doesn't. Hence the desperation for validation in mainstream media.

Trust me, I've dated women like Laura (believe it or not) and their deep insecurities and neediness is quite something to behold.

Once the camera's stop clicking and the make-up comes-off it's a absolute mess. Trust me. Drama, tears, worrying about whatever 'celebs' are posting in Instagram. My Lord. Awful.
Hit the nail on the head with that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.