Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just sad and pathetic lol. She really thinks she's some sort of rock chick. But also pretty pathetic of bressie. I don't understand how people idolise others
Niall's fave band is pearl jam ! But yeah she's a twit

Reactions: 4
Niall's fave band is pearl jam ! But yeah she's a twit
yeah i guess its different then if its his fave band. laura defo wants to be a rock chick. she did same with dave grohl, always name dropping him, he gave her tattoo etc and how great friends they were, but in reality he was just probs trying to get in her pants.

Reactions: 2
yeah i guess its different then if its his fave band. laura defo wants to be a rock chick. she did same with dave grohl, always name dropping him, he gave her tattoo etc and how great friends they were, but in reality he was just probs trying to get in her pants.

Dave Grohl is happily married, I highly doubt he'd look sideways at her.

Reactions: 20
Bressie is a bit of a dose too tbf. I was doing the Rock n Roll half marathon a couple of years ago, they have a mini concert at the finish line and The Blizzards were the headline act. Bear in mind this race starts at 8am so the concert is at like 11am and there’s a fun run so it’s a family event with little kids about. I don’t mind their music but Bressie was swearing every time he was speaking to the audience, like man you’re not at your own concert here, it’s a Sunday morning, rein in the language

Reactions: 16
Bressie is a bit of a dose too tbf. I was doing the Rock n Roll half marathon a couple of years ago, they have a mini concert at the finish line and The Blizzards were the headline act. Bear in mind this race starts at 8am so the concert is at like 11am and there’s a fun run so it’s a family event with little kids about. I don’t mind their music but Bressie was swearing every time he was speaking to the audience, like man you’re not at your own concert here, it’s a Sunday morning, rein in the language
Yeah i met him when the Blizzards were doing quite well and he seemed to think he was up there with the Beatles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whitmore has failed to mention that Maya Jama is also on the Celeb Juice Halloween show, yet again. Meanwhile Maya has done the same sort of posts as Laura, but actually included her. Mind you, she is also using Insta to highlight the crisis in Sudan, whilst Whitmore is using hers to hawk yet more cheap clothing 😂

Maybe her bank ISN'T telling her such a great story after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dave Grohl is happily married, I highly doubt he'd look sideways at her.
they hung out quite a bit before at parties and that kind of thing. laura made sure to mention all the times they hung out. just wonder why he would its hardly for her great personality

Reactions: 1
Whitmore has failed to mention that Maya Jama is also on the Celeb Juice Halloween show, yet again. Meanwhile Maya has done the same sort of posts as Laura, but actually included her. Mind you, she is also using Insta to highlight the crisis in Sudan, whilst Whitmore is using hers to hawk yet more cheap clothing 😂

Maybe her bank ISN'T telling her such a great story after all!
Laura's a plain Jane and a witch and Maya is model like and a kind soul. Jealousy eats at you Laura babes 💀

they hung out quite a bit before at parties and that kind of thing. laura made sure to mention all the times they hung out. just wonder why he would its hardly for her great personality
I thought she only met Dave at parties like for mtv events ?? Ill ask my cousin who knows her.

Reactions: 5
Something I've noticed a while but has become more apparent tonight. I'm on the Daily Mail scouring through the pictures of all the celebs at the Pride Of Britain awards. Laura Whitmores photo is picture number 73 or thereabouts. Practically everyone else including z listers from love island, are pictured ahead of her. This isn't the first time I've noticed this happening. I think the DM in particular are getting her back for that awful rant she had about a fellow journalist. She appears in very little stories on their grid and is nearly always pictured last at events. Just an observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OK I hate to be 'that' person, but does she EVER spend time with her baby?! She seems to be on an endless stream of nights out, then into work? I gave birth shortly after her and the thoughts of getting dolled up constantly... 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK I hate to be 'that' person, but does she EVER spend time with her baby?! She seems to be on an endless stream of nights out, then into work? I gave birth shortly after her and the thoughts of getting dolled up constantly... 😬
I think it’s desperation to be seen and stay relevant. She knows the LI gig is up and she needs a secure job ASAP.

Reactions: 10
So now that's three people who could be taking over the show next year. Is the writing on the wall?

Reactions: 1
I've said it before on here, she seems to be out almost every night lately and Iain is on tour. Poor Stevie probably thinks the babysitter is her parent.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.