Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is shooting herself in the foot there. Once all the tv work dries up, all she’ll have left is insta ads and now she’s basicallly saying to everyone that she doesn’t want to do that either!

Reactions: 11
She really is shooting herself in the foot there. Once all the tv work dries up, all she’ll have left is insta ads and now she’s basicallly saying to everyone that she doesn’t want to do that either!
I can’t believe just how arrogant she is. She’s nothing special.

Reactions: 11
And if it was anyone else but Laura then I’d say that that was a good thing to do but for Laura it’s just virtue signalling bs. She’s not trying to be green and can’t claim to be trying to be sustainable when she works for primark. Also, if she really felt that way she would probably just send that message without feeling the need to post about it.

Reactions: 15
So she’s promoting primark literally 2 days after saying she doesn’t want gifts because she’s trying to be more sustainable 🤦🏻‍♀️ you couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So was Laura at the Pride of the British Army awards the other night? And has she been wearing a poppy?

Last edited:
I get the impression that once the talentless h@g heard of Caroline Flack's death she was straight on the phone to her agent.

Reactions: 7
So was Laura at the Pride of the British Army awards the other night? And has she been wearing a poppy?
She was definitely at POB. Not sure about the poppy thing but this is a woman who did a recruitment drive for the British army so I am sure she’s wearing one. She doesn’t give a tit about how contentious that is to her fellow Irish people but she’s embraced full west Brit status at this point.

Reactions: 5
Are you talking about the Pride Of Britain awards? That’s not a British Army awards it’s an awards to celebrate members of the British public who have done extraordinary things to be proud of over the last 12 months

Reactions: 8
She was definitely at POB. Not sure about the poppy thing but this is a woman who did a recruitment drive for the British army so I am sure she’s wearing one. She doesn’t give a tit about how contentious that is to her fellow Irish people but she’s embraced full west Brit status at this point.
I hate the term West Brit. It's horrible .

I'm Irish and don't particularly like Laura but West Brit is a sectarian slur generally used by rabid republicans

Reactions: 13
in fairness, i dont think she was recruiting for the british army. i never even heard of this and looked it up and she was talking about bodyshaming and then interviewed a female soldier to talk about a female working in a male dominated industry. its a bit of a reach to say she was recruiting for the british army. dont liek the term west brit either

Reactions: 2
in fairness, i dont think she was recruiting for the british army. i never even heard of this and looked it up and she was talking about bodyshaming and then interviewed a female soldier to talk about a female working in a male dominated industry. its a bit of a reach to say she was recruiting for the british army. dont liek the term west brit either
It's not a reach at all, it was a podcast set up with the specific aim of recruiting for the British Army. https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/...whitmores-controversial-army-podcast-22647328

Reactions: 14
That says everything we need to know about her integrity and what she's willing to put her name to for money and fame.

Reactions: 4
I hate the term West Brit. It's horrible .

I'm Irish and don't particularly like Laura but West Brit is a sectarian slur generally used by rabid republicans
Well I’m definitely not a rabid republican so don’t read anything into it. West Brit is a fairly common way of describing someone who embraces all things UK. Culchies call us Dubs west Brit and jackeens all the time, it’s not meant to be taken seriously.

Are you talking about the Pride Of Britain awards? That’s not a British Army awards it’s an awards to celebrate members of the British public who have done extraordinary things to be proud of over the last 12 months
In that case she shouldn't be there. She hasn't done anything to be proud of.

• Haha
well laura is working and making living in UK and often comments on how much she likes ireland so I dont really see that shes doing anything wrong there. as for the british army thing im not really sure what to make of that tbh. seems likes she will take any job given to her without much thought like she did with carolines job and bringing out a book called noone can change your life except for you after caroline died by suicide just shows her lack of awareness on things. she is just self absorbed

I don’t think she realised how disliked she is in Ireland since promoting that podcast. Even my husband who would not be clued in at all when it comes to celebrity gossip saw a picture of her in the paper the other day and called her a turncoat 🤣

• Haha
Everything she does is tone deaf or she just doesn't give a shiny tit if she's making money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.