Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you should spend less time thinking about Laura. It seems to be a full time obsession
Sorry but this is a Laura Whitmore thread so if people are writing about her on here there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe you are Laura or Ian hiding behind the keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but this is a Laura Whitmore thread so if people are writing about her on here there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe you are Laura or Ian hiding behind the keyboard.
I think she's an idiot and agree with what most people say here and I don't even know who Ian is but if you've read Eoins previous comments, he obviously either knows her and is constantly stirring it or is a bit obsessed with her.

Reactions: 11
I think she's an idiot and agree with what most people say here and I don't even know who Ian is but if you've read Eoins previous comments, he obviously either knows her and is constantly stirring it or is a bit obsessed with her.
I have obsessively hated her for years

Anyway, I defo think LI should have been axed when Caroline died. Instead of going ahead with the sixth and seventh series as planned, they should have waited until all the legal stuff surrounding her had been sorted out, they should have waited until Caroline was in a good way and able to present the show. But it's profit over people...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This eoin character is hilarious. Can't work out if it's a parody.

Reactions: 14
Eoin livens this thread up to be fair.
I’m no Laura fan, but she is a good mam to Steve. So she heads out a fair bit, sure the baby is in good hands with the granny.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211024-142433_Instagram.jpg

Shes off again. Stop posting pics of your front door and local tube station then Laura 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She is such a head. Its so easy to find her house, she should be concerned with that. The arrogance of her though 🤢 no wonder her neighbours dont like her

Reactions: 21
is that not just going to get more people interested in the article? and will only make the media be more interested in her. or is that the idea. i hope she doesnt read the comments ://

Reactions: 9
She is such a head. Its so easy to find her house, she should be concerned with that. The arrogance of her though 🤢 no wonder her neighbours dont like her
At least if she lived somewhere in America she could be like Robbie Williams, walk through the streets of New York or LA without anyone recognising her...

Reactions: 4
Self praise is no praise Laura. I hope DM mention the fact that she is rumoured to be replaced on every single article on her from now until kingdom come 🤣

Reactions: 23
That’s why she’s careful to say she doesn’t mind being papped there because she called them herself! Poor Laura thought everyone was forgetting about her so she called in backgrid to keep her face out there. Her diary and her bank balance are obviously looking a little empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 7
You would think she wouldn't want to draw attention to the fact she might lose the Love Island gig and that lots of other people think she's not very good at her job 🤷

Reactions: 8
The general public only knows of her because of LI, so of course the DM is going to add that context. The general public did not warm to her & rumours of her being replaced were rife, so of course that will be added too. It’s standard tabloid stuff. The fact that LW always takes the route of childish defensiveness “i’m still busy and loaded” instead of dignified silence suggests she’s quaking in her boots about being replaced. Otherwise you’d ignore and wait for the DM to eat their words.

Reactions: 7
She must be very insecure about her LI position if she gets that defensive over a paragraphs worth of Daily Mail speculation

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.