Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's an idiot and agree with what most people say here and I don't even know who Ian is but if you've read Eoins previous comments, he obviously either knows her and is constantly stirring it or is a bit obsessed with her.
Just don’t get him started on RTE ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s once again made herself look ridiculous with that insta post, as the headline itself that she’s reposted is actually COMPLIMENTING her, any criticism is buried in a later paragraph. So she’s pretty much admitting she reads Daily Mail articles about herself in their entirety, which she usually says she wouldn’t dare do.

Also, her ‘ask me anything’ sessions are so staged. Some of the questions she reposts have me cringing myself inside out. ‘How can I be as badass as you?’ And ‘how are you so sound??’ Jeeeeesus, what an utter dork she is

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Every time I hear her speak, I can't help but think "is she the Wurzels' hype woman?" With her accent she could easily pass for someone from the West Country

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder if she is snarky because she lost out on the Olay gig to Angela Scanlon - who has now revealed she is pregnant in a light hearted, classy way - not an angry, world against me way, and Angela probably wont do a semi nude, leather clad photo shoot showing off her bare bump.

Still, her diary and bank are full...

(shame Iain can't seem to sell many tickets if his regular social media begging is anything to go off...)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she is snarky because she lost out on the Olay gig to Angela Scanlon - who has now revealed she is pregnant in a light hearted, classy way - not an angry, world against me way, and Angela probably wont do a semi nude, leather clad photo shoot showing off her bare bump.

Still, her diary and bank are full...

(shame Iain can't seem to sell many tickets if his regular social media begging is anything to go off...)
Angela is stunning, but I don’t believe she actually uses olay. It’s more of an older person’s brand. They went mad getting loads of young influencer types to promote it, but of a waste of time.

Reactions: 2
My favourite part of it was the meaningless award she posted about! I reckon she must submit herself to every award going!
Pictures or it didn’t happen Laura 😂

She’ll be getting her knickers in a knot because Giovanni and Rose are one of the most popular couples on this year’s Strictly - and we all know how terrible a time Laura had with Giovanni 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s such an embarrassment

Laura hun we see you there trying to create a pouty top lip for yourself. Maybe next time do another layer so it doesn’t look so obviously over lined

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
My favourite part of it was the meaningless award she posted about! I reckon she must submit herself to every award going!
Christ, I just can't get my head around how someone can lack so much self awareness. Surely she must realise how much of a head this makes her look

Reactions: 17
She is an idiot to provoke the DM she is just not influential or popular to have the authority to take on a giant. She acts as though she is Princess Diana hounded and hunted, but even Diana knew to keep them onside. Whatever anyone thinks of it, Mail Online is massive and will waste no time in being spiteful and destroying her for the sport.

Reactions: 20
Isn't there a Seinfeld quote, I'm paraphrasing, about lip colour not mattering but to accept God's final word on where your lips start and end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such an embarrassment

Laura hun we see you there trying to create a pouty top lip for yourself. Maybe next time do another layer so it doesn’t look so obviously over lined

Is she tagging herself at Elstree so:

a) people think she’s employed
b) so she can hang about Strictly and knobble Giovanni or
c) both of the above

Isn't there a Seinfeld quote, I'm paraphrasing, about lip colour not mattering but to accept God's final word on where your lips start and end 😂
Spot on 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, I just can't get my head around how someone can lack so much self awareness. Surely she must realise how much of a head this makes her look
I would say her management / PR are to blame for this. Look at who she tags in every night out and every function - it’s always the 3 or 4 hags who are her manager, stylist and make up / hair woman.

They’re utter twats and are the ones responsible for constantly blowing smoke up her arse. She believes the hype and as a result has had a shocking few months, reputation wise. If they had any professional nous they’d have her keeping a low profile or doing some decent PR, not doubling down on the ‘calling out’ routine whilst hypocritically pushing tit brands for cash.

The fact she is so easily led shows that she’s nowhere near as clever as she thinks.

Reactions: 12
I would say her management / PR are to blame for this. Look at who she tags in every night out and every function - it’s always the 3 or 4 hags who are her manager, stylist and make up / hair woman.

They’re utter twats and are the ones responsible for constantly blowing smoke up her arse. She believes the hype and as a result has had a shocking few months, reputation wise. If they had any professional nous they’d have her keeping a low profile or doing some decent PR, not doubling down on the ‘calling out’ routine whilst hypocritically pushing tit brands for cash.

The fact she is so easily led shows that she’s nowhere near as clever as she thinks.
i very much doubt anyone can tell Laura what to do. it seems to me like its her way or no way

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.