Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes booked quite small venues, and tickets are still available so... 🙃
Imagine being one of the poor folks that felt they had nothing better to do than resort to paying to watch a voice over guy prattle on about a load of incidental observational rubbish. It’s all very tragic. TRAGIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good for AJ! She's coming across so well on Strictly and is so charismatic compared to Laura. I actually think she'd be wasted on Love Island 😂
It would be a genius move for Love Island to get AJ in!!! Not only is she insanely charismatic and likeable, she’d also be an answer to the backlash Laura and the show has received form the BIPOC community this year especially

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hates being papped, but happily poses in front of her own home, and tips off backgrid for when she is walking in to work.

You may well notice that everyone who goes into Heart, Smooth, Radio X etc gets papped repeatedly (thats why Myleene, Amanda Holden, Kelly Brook, Ashley Roberts et al are on MailOnline every day) - it's because Global Radio HQ is on Leicester Square and photographers hang out there all day every day waiting for hosts and guests to arrive and leave, its easy fodder for them.

The BBC is VERY different, which is why you never see the same pap pics of their presenters and guests coming and going. EXCEPT of course, 'fiercely private' Whitmore, who obviously arranges it in advance. She then claims she doesn't mind that, but does mind being tracked down in her own street... then goes and puts yet another photo of the front of her house on social media.

In addition to advertising her most local train station, park and what the front and back of her house looks like. For someone who thinks she's smart, she is in fact dangerously thick.

Something I've noticed a while but has become more apparent tonight. I'm on the Daily Mail scouring through the pictures of all the celebs at the Pride Of Britain awards. Laura Whitmores photo is picture number 73 or thereabouts. Practically everyone else including z listers from love island, are pictured ahead of her. This isn't the first time I've noticed this happening. I think the DM in particular are getting her back for that awful rant she had about a fellow journalist. She appears in very little stories on their grid and is nearly always pictured last at events. Just an observation.
She also said she picked her outfit for the Pride of Britain awards from a 'sustainable' fashion designer. I'm sure they're delighted to be affiliated with Official Primark Brand Ambassador Laura Whitmore :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
Is BBC Radio not just off Oxford St? I remember they used to always pap Fearne Cotton when she worked on Radio 1. Unless she called them too

Reactions: 1
She has captioned a photo today as 'Ted Baker x LW' as though its some new line... it's not. She's just got a free dress 😂

Incidentally, not sure if anyone has heard of the brand Scamp & Dude, but they do tracksuits and hoodies and have been repped by a few people on insta over the past few years. A colleague is friends with Jo, the girl who founded the brand back in the day. Apparently Whitmores team absolutely batter them (and others) requesting freebies constantly, laying it on thick that she will 'maximise brand potential with increased visibility through social media and public appearances'

S&D have ignore her to date :cool: They're relentless apparently.

Reactions: 19
She has captioned a photo today as 'Ted Baker x LW' as though its some new line... it's not. She's just got a free dress 😂

Incidentally, not sure if anyone has heard of the brand Scamp & Dude, but they do tracksuits and hoodies and have been repped by a few people on insta over the past few years. A colleague is friends with Jo, the girl who founded the brand back in the day. Apparently Whitmores team absolutely batter them (and others) requesting freebies constantly, laying it on thick that she will 'maximise brand potential with increased visibility through social media and public appearances'

I have never heard of them before, but thanks to your post I had a look and am going to buy a few bits 😂 Ignoring "The Whitmore" makes me like them 10 times more 🙈

Reactions: 14
I love that brand , Sam chapman introduced me to them. Good on them for ignoring her

Reactions: 2

Really? They’ve reposted her wearing their stuff several times, including her and Iain doing one of their stupid dances in their tracksuit

Really? They’ve reposted her wearing their stuff several times, including her and Iain doing one of their stupid dances in their tracksuit
Nope. She’s there A) Fly catching open moth pose B) Cringe dancing thinking she is the sexiest thing on earth

she so dislikable

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Once upon a time any influencer mum was given freebies by S&D; MotherofDaughters, MotherPukka et al.

Ergo this now means Whitmore is now below “Instamum” status on the Celebdaq.

Reactions: 3

S&D have it on their LinkedIn profile that Laura Whitmore wears their clothes....

She’s on her jollies with the husbag in Dubai. Bikini, cocktails and weird sex lips spam incoming. I wonder have they bothered to bring their child with them.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she should join Babe Station. Where all the uncharismatic "presenters" go.

Also why does she need a "team" when she could build a career independently?
Why do I feel like this is the kind of thing Laura would write and then go on to say 'can you believe what they write about me on Tattle?'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I feel like this is the kind of thing Laura would write and then go on to say 'can you believe what they write about me on Tattle?'
yeah we thought it was iain before. defo something fishy there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.