Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loux2021

Not sure about a huge star… but Danny is very sound … I know so many people who’ve met him and everyone speaks so highly of him … always thought he was a bad match with Laura … but he was much younger back then, probably blinded by her looks
yeah i didnt like him before but then i saw an interview with him and thought he seemed sound and changed my mind

Reactions: 2

eoinindahouze

I hate to say it but if it does return next year then I have no doubt Laura will be back, I know most of us (myself included) would prefer Maya Jama or someone else but because LW stayed on for this series I can't see that changing if it comes back in 2022

Eureka

VIP Member
Do these people get paid for attending or is it just a free night out? I’m just wondering why she bothered going. Having your photo taken with Z listers isn’t exactly something I’d be jumping at a few days after attending a wedding. Especially not with a small baby at home that is nursing.

AsHagrid

His accent reminds me of a Scottish person trying to impersonate a Scottish person if that makes sense? Like Kelly McDonald in Line of Duty, everything seemed a bit more pronounced and like she was putting a Scottish accent on. (I’m Scottish too btw)

Poor Stevie. As soon as he can search the net she’ll be finding out how to divorce your parents
Wait, off topic I know, but isn't Kelly McDonald Scottish?

eoinindahouze

Laura if you're reading this - I know you probably don't want to but I think for the sake of your career that you should move back to Ireland. Your family would be happy to have you home for starters. And it's a lot quieter here than in London and the UK. I think 13 years is long enough for someone like you to have a life in the big smoke of London and that moving home would be the best thing you've done in your career.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Angela is deffo more tolerable than LW.
They have a few mutual friends so I wonder do they get on?
Surely poles apart in personality.

Didn’t LW mention she has 4 friends weddings in August. No doubt back in Eire for a few of those.

Emerald37

VIP Member
The twitter comments are unfair I think in fairness. Alot of them are Kaz fans claiming Laura is racist which quite frankly is bullshit

However she's instigated pile ons herself so 🤪

• Haha