Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Currently commenting on her posts to see how long it will take to get blocked on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 1

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Just in case you do care (as only one or two people have liked those comments and you have liked both) she will be able to figure you out and may dox your profile! Not that you have said anything bad but they all love figuring out tattlers !
Was going to say the same! Unlike the comments then she can’t figure it out x

eoinindahouze

You have to wonder if Laura, the MTV video-jock extraordinaire, actually enjoys presenting a show that has absolutely nothing to do with music.

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she slimmed her leg/ legs In most recent post? I know she has skinny legs but it struck me as beyond the normal level of skinny.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Apparently she's a team captain on Celeb Juice so I think ITV are investing in her and Iain.. so I don't know whether they'll drop her.

ohjaysus

I don’t think I’d ever call Danny from the Coronas a “huge star” now or back then, unless that’s how Laura herself described him to inflate her own image. But then I have an irrational dislike of him anyway, can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it stems from his association with her, I used to like Iain before he hooked up with her
Not sure about a huge star… but Danny is very sound … I know so many people who’ve met him and everyone speaks so highly of him … always thought he was a bad match with Laura … but he was much younger back then, probably blinded by her looks

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member

They say bum implants here but I think it was bbl. Obviously not to Kardashian extent and her waist are hips are definelty more defined in comparison to older pictures of her where they weren't so yeah I do think she had lipo and small bbl. Alot of people get minimal bbl's so it's hard to tell unless you see before and after. Her face is completely unrecognisable also from before. Looks like a different person.
Wow, ive never seen a 'natural' looking bbl! 😂