Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, Laura probably thinks her singing is amazing. She’s just letting her followers in on yet another of her talents. ‘Is there nothing this woman can’t do?!’ She imagines everyone cries. Presenter, author, model, radio host, feminist, activist and not to mention finding motherhood the easiest that any woman has ever found it. Ever!. Did you know she’s really good at presenting too, her husband even tweeted saying so so it must be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing is, Laura probably thinks her singing is amazing. She’s just letting her followers in on yet another of her talents. ‘Is there nothing this woman can’t do?!’ She imagines everyone cries. Presenter, author, model, radio host, feminist, activist and not to mention finding motherhood the easiest that any woman has ever found it. Ever!. Did you know she’s really good at presenting too, her husband even tweeted saying so so it must be true.
Activist *for hire*, don't forget the most important bit. She won't shout about sustainability unless you're a you're a big unethical company paying her to do so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s just so unlikeable and the presenting is so painful to watch, I dislike her even more then for torturing me. I wonder how big the wording is on the autocue? Clearly not big enough, she’s always tripping up. There’s also clips showing snippets of her hubs new ‘sitcom’ which will be an inevitable disaster… have they never heard of “less is more”?

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure what tourism Ireland were thinking? I hate paid partnerships in general. Makes me not want to buy into what they promote.

Reactions: 8
Not sure what tourism Ireland were thinking? I hate paid partnerships in general. Makes me not want to buy into what they promote.
I think its genius. They obviously don't want tourists who could pass on covid into Ireland so who better to promote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Currently commenting on her posts to see how long it will take to get blocked on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she is basically a first episode of main show and main presenter of the spin off show - that is all she does

Reactions: 5
You have to wonder if Laura, the MTV video-jock extraordinaire, actually enjoys presenting a show that has absolutely nothing to do with music.

Reactions: 1
You have to wonder if Laura, the MTV video-jock extraordinaire, actually enjoys presenting a show that has absolutely nothing to do with music.
I don't think she cares, I think she just enjoys being a) paid and b) seen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t care, she’s not a music journalist. Mtv just happened to be the company stupid enough to give her her break. She won a competition to work for them and it’s obvious she got the job because of how she looked.

Reactions: 11
Iain seems to be just going through the motions o love island too. Bring Rob Beckett on board next year

Reactions: 11
Iain seems to be just going through the motions o love island too. Bring Rob Beckett on board next year
I have not laughed once at his commentary. He just hasn't really got under the skin of it at all this year. Flat.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.