Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eoinindahouze

When she replaced Caroline and flew out to South Africa she was uploading videos of herself dancing on the bed with happiness over the new hosting job,also what I thought was worse were the weekly comparison of ratings between her and the previous year (when Caroline was still hosting) she was saying how many more viewers aftersun was getting than before. All very boasty and totally insensitive to Caroline.
Stop saying she "replaced Caroline". It's disrespectful to the latter

• Heart
Reactions: 3

eoinindahouze

Does she seriously think LI is bigger than Doctor Who??????? If that's the case she should be converted into a Cyberman!

• Haha

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I think LI does pretty well with a younger audience who don't generally watch TV and gets a lot of Twitter mentions. They must also make a lot of money from sponsorships.

Gemx

I don’t bother reading old guess work bc they claimed she had fake boobs when she clearly doesn’t 🤣 Maura’s old bum pics match up to her bum on LI and in her all recent AS videos, like I said angles help(following Danae on IG made me realise so much about insta pics) People just like to throw up that old pic of her from nearly 10 years ago but I do agree her face has had a lot of work. Sorry I’ll shut up about all this bum chat now😂

Loux2021

well i defo think maura had lipo done to her waist. she had hip dips before and now she mysteriously doesnt. and then her butt definetly looks bigger. although subtle other people have noticed also. her surgeries look good to be fair. but she has had a lot done in my opinion.

Emerald37

VIP Member
I have to laugh at the desperation from Laura.
She's probably getting her PR team on the phone to the LI producers as we speak.

Karma is a bitch love 😜

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Is she even a presenter? She's not well known in Britain. I think it's time they flew sophie monk from Australia in for it. She's good and doesn't take herself seriously.
love Sophie Monk! She has a lovely way with the Aussie islanders and builds great rapport with them. And my goodness, she can pull off some amazing outfits.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I’ll NEVER forget when she was on Sunday Brunch pregnant and the difference in the pic she posted and what they posted !!!!!!
My friend (who never liked her ever) said at the time ‘See now you can see all the work she’s had done cause it’s moved around so much in pregnancy’.
Is this real!! Omg

• Haha

Loux2021

People would want to be careful. A friend of mine had a copy of LW's book on her car dashboard and someone smashed the car window in and left 4 more copies.....

Lol jk, I wouldn't associate with anyone who has a copy of her book 🤣🤣🤣
yeah same I cant relate to those types of people at all. i genuinely dont understand anyone who would buy it and then kiss her ass about it. can they not see what we see?

Eureka

VIP Member
Do people watch it for Ian though? Witty banter is ten a penny. They could replace him no bother. Or maybe he knows it’s a gig worth holding onto and he will keep his trap shut.

Emerald37

VIP Member
Laura saying she would call them out.
Look in the mirror love. You'll have to call yourself out then🤪🤪🤪

• Haha