Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eoinindahouze

If the show does return in 2022 I still think Rosanna Davison would be a good choice. Her or Maya Jama. LW will probably be back though.

Loux2021

I don’t bother reading old guess work bc they claimed she had fake boobs when she clearly doesn’t 🤣 Maura’s old bum pics match up to her bum on LI and in her all recent AS videos, like I said angles help(following Danae on IG made me realise so much about insta pics) People just like to throw up that old pic of her from nearly 10 years ago but I do agree her face has had a lot of work. Sorry I’ll shut up about all this bum chat now😂
I thought she might have done it after LI but maybe it is angles and filters. yeah back to laura lol

eoinindahouze

I still think Rosanna Davison should present the show if it returns in 2022. At least then there might be SOME chance of me watching.

Loux2021

it all sounds so exhausting and actually really really sad. she is addicted to fame and attention and if people dont cater to her then she turns on them.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I’ve accidentally watched part of an episode of Buffering again (just because it’s on after LI and it draws me in like a car crash). It’s so shite! The other actors are pretty much alright, so they make Iain’s awful acting seem even shitter.
It’s rubbish! It just plods along. The dialogue is unrealistic/ pure cringe. The “sexting” episode was painfully unfunny.