Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Some pics in today’s Daily Fail of Laura at a wedding yesterday. No doubt a post will be along in a bit complaining about press intrusion but you can see she’s loving the attention, even making sure she maximises the split in the dress so she can get her legs in shot. Her shoes don’t match her dress btw, they are really ugly looking.
Then her shoes match her personality. 🙄

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Some pics in today’s Daily Fail of Laura at a wedding yesterday. No doubt a post will be along in a bit complaining about press intrusion but you can see she’s loving the attention, even making sure she maximises the split in the dress so she can get her legs in shot. Her shoes don’t match her dress btw, they are really ugly looking.
At least this dress looks more wedding appropriate than the one the other day

Elle_Gee

Do people watch it for Ian though? Witty banter is ten a penny. They could replace him no bother. Or maybe he knows it’s a gig worth holding onto and he will keep his trap shut.
I'm not a fan but I'd say he's popular with viewers

eoinindahouze

Her face is so unlikeable lol, she was beautiful when on MTV, the years aren’t kind when you’re a hag 😆

Naw I seriously can’t, first 4 pictures MTV era, absolutely beautiful🤩 Next four recent, I know she’s older now but wow, she has rlost allll her good looks, it really doesn’t pay to be so horrible lol

View attachment 752543View attachment 752544View attachment 752545View attachment 752546View attachment 752548View attachment 752549View attachment 752552View attachment 752553

Just edited my above comment and added pictures for reference like Jesus🥴 I’m actually shocked at how much of her looks she has lost lmao she was gorgeous
I think she was still with MTV as recently as 2018

I sit on the fence here; I’m not 100% she’s had work done but she’s certainly lost weight and that shows on the face.

Bearing in mind her baby’s age is still probably counted in weeks, I suggest she’s probably haggard as hell because she’s still having her starry MEEDJA life but will also be feeling the blows of crap sleep because of baby plus the body takes quite some time to recover after delivery.

But - y’know - supermum.
When did she have the baby? Why rush back to work, you're not proving anything by not taking the time needed to recover...

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Also her suddenly hiding copies of her book for people to find. Ellie Taylor did that weeks ago whilst Laura's book came out ages before hers. Jumping on the bandwagon as Ellie is obvs a lot more likable and popular. #bekind
Ellie’s book sounds good, has anyone read it?

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s Laura impacting on Iain or he’s lost his touch for narrating or what? but he’s been woeful the past two series.
Last summer when the Australian LI was on itv2 I laughed out loud so hard at so much of what the Irish narrator was saying. Who was he ?? He was brilliant and could breathe some much needed craic into the show.

Laura’s without a doubt gone. I just wonder now if Iain will go also.
Eoghan McDermott - he’s great. Wonder what he thinks of Laura

“He is good pals with Winter Love Island host Laura Whitmore, who he met while competing in MTV UK's Pick Me MTV competition in 2008”

https://www.heart.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ustralia-voiceover-narrator-eoghan-mcdermott/