Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that there’s no photo credits again. Let’s assume privacy conscious Laura didn’t tip off the paps, surely there’s more inconspicuous areas you can go for a walk than primrose hill? And Laura is really blending in with that bright yellow hood isn’t she! But no she definitely doesn’t want to be papped.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting that there’s no photo credits again. Let’s assume privacy conscious Laura didn’t tip off the paps, surely there’s more inconspicuous areas you can go for a walk than primrose hill? And Laura is really blending in with that bright yellow hood isn’t she! But no she definitely doesn’t want to be papped.
She lives by a big old park that no one would have noticed her in!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure there is a pap permanently camped outside her gaff waiting for her to go out :rolleyes:

she must think we are all thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came here from the Kate Lawler thread. I actually praised Laura on that weeks ago as having had her baby and just getting on with life while the other one has a 24/7 pity party. Well damn how my opinion has now changed. What a pair. You can be circumcised or not, it’s very different but ultimately it’s still a pair of dicks 😖. While I’m here and venting, does Candice Brown have nowt better to do that comment on fellow Z listers posts ALL DAY LONG? Hasn’t she got cakes to make or anything? Was booked to see Iain Stirling on tour, sold my tickets back. Who gives a rats ass what they’ve called their baby?! Stop posting photos of the feet ffs

I’m sure there is a pap permanently camped outside her gaff waiting for her to go out :rolleyes:

she must think we are all thick as tit.
I believe “dumb” is what she calls us 🙊

Reactions: 16
I genuinely thought she was wearing a Big Bird costume in that photo for a second :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread title is going to be a problem for me I can’t stop singing it 🤣🤣🤣
Stevie's mom hasn't got it going on
She's got all she could ever want
But she's faked it for so long
Stevie, can't you see?
Your mom's a total gee
I know I'm not wrong
I can't stand Stevie's mom

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m no oil painting myself but I just don’t get the appeal with Laura 🙈 she comes across as a moody mare
She is very pretty, end of. I used to like her, but she now comes across just like Amanda Holden and Ashley Roberts, really full of themselves and flaunting themselves at every opportunity. All pretty, but pretty talentless too with ugly personalities.

Reactions: 16
Is she officially cancelled in Ireland now?
Few strikes recently.
My friend thinks shes amazing and read the book twice. Asked me did I want it to read.
Told her I'd rather shove knitting needles in my eyes. I think LW is such an embarrassment to Ireland

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My friend thinks shes amazing and read the book twice. Asked me did I want it to read.
Told her I'd rather shove knitting needles in my eyes. I think LW is such an embarrassment to Ireland
We’ll keep your friend in our prayers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Yel

Tbh Laura probably had very little involvement with the words in the book. It'll probably be written by someone vaguely credited for "lovely cups of tea" or something like that at the back.

Probably already been said, but the journalist she had a pop at seems to have done alot for animal welfare and puppy mills. Laura on the other hand presented trashy celeb news and love island.

Reactions: 36
i read a bit of her book thats free on google books (im not paying for it) so maybe this was all a ploy to get people interested in the book idk.
First page: For Stevie. she seems nicer in the book tbh, from the small bit i read. I could be wrong but i feel that she grew up very spoiled and has always gotten her own way, so expects to get her own way with everything now. She courts publicity at every chance and uses it to further her career, but then complains when the tabloids take an interest in her. if she is such a private person she needs to get off social media and just live her life. other celebs can do that. i think she needs to apologise to that journalist, but she doesnt think she is wrong so thats probably not going to happen

Reactions: 9
i read a bit of her book thats free on google books (im not paying for it) so maybe this was all a ploy to get people interested in the book idk.
First page: For Stevie. she seems nicer in the book tbh, from the small bit i read. I could be wrong but i feel that she grew up very spoiled and has always gotten her own way, so expects to get her own way with everything now. She courts publicity at every chance and uses it to further her career, but then complains when the tabloids take an interest in her. if she is such a private person she needs to get off social media and just live her life. other celebs can do that. i think she needs to apologise to that journalist, but she doesnt think she is wrong so thats probably not going to happen
Oh my God, she actually put the child's name as the dedication :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What an absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also think she deliberately chose someone like Iain Stirling ( boy next door type ) as she knew he would feel incredibly lucky to bag such a looker, so would be able to adorn her with love affection and admiration at every turn. Seeing them together doing their ridiculous Tik Toks, he looks so uncomfortable ( as another Tattler said, he stands there like a plum in the background 🤣 ). He is a very talented, funny guy. He should have chosen someone more his ilk, not some pampered, fluffy, pouting Barbie doll.

Reactions: 12
I also think she deliberately chose someone like Iain Stirling ( boy next door type ) as she knew he would feel incredibly lucky to bag such a looker, so would be able to adorn her with love affection and admiration at every turn. Seeing them together doing their ridiculous Tik Toks, he looks so uncomfortable ( as another Tattler said, he stands there like a plum in the background 🤣 ). He is a very talented, funny guy. He should have chosen someone more his ilk, not some pampered, fluffy, pouting Barbie doll.
I completely agree! He’s just the perfect fit for her in that he isn’t unattractive and he scrubs up quite well for say red carpet events together but day to day he is quite ordinary looking. It also means she can say she’s not shallow as she could have gone for someone much more conventionally good looking (she was papped with leonardo dicaprio which she always says she hated but doesn’t let anyone forget) but she loves Iain for his personality! Definitely feel like she knows he can’t believe his luck that she chose him and I’d imagine she uses that to her advantage quite often!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
yeah definetly. she seems like such hard work and Iain will just goes along with everything she says because its very clear she cant be disagreed with. you just know shes making him do those tik toks etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.