Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main “celebs” cheering her on are those that have waning careers, or reality tv stars clinging on for a bit of attention (or told to comment by their management). There aren’t many high profile names in full public support of her on there and I think that speaks volumes.

Reactions: 18
The main “celebs” cheering her on are those that have waning careers, or reality tv stars clinging on for a bit of attention (or told to comment by their management). There aren’t many high profile names in full public support of her on there and I think that speaks volumes.
Interestingly out of all the blue tick nobodies sticking up for her I haven't seen Leigh Francis comment even though giving her a team captain role on his baby you'd think he would really like her and support her in the public domain whenever she looks for it (like now).

Reactions: 12
The word "vile" needs to be removed from a lot of keyboard warriors vocab. Thrown around everywhere. Vile like? :ROFLMAO: What a stretch.
I'd say she's scarlet no one backed her up. Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, that backfired. Seems rather defensive too as she commented personally to nearly all of the criticisms on her instagram post!

Strikes me a lot of Me-gain - wants wants wants publicity but has to be her narrative! Sorry you don't get it both ways love.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I’ve just been reading some of the comments she posted back to people on that post and went on one girls profile and said ‘you want to post pictures of your children I don’t’ lots of people rightly calling her out for that too!
She is regularly posting her child on her public Instagram albeit without her face and the newborn even has her own Instagram profile. What a hypocrite and a bit of a tool to be honest. The pictures are out there online whether the profile is set to private or not, it’s only a matter of time before they leak. She needs to put the phone down. No newborn needs their own Instagram with 100+ posts. I know we all love our own kids but most people couldn’t give a fiddlers about other randomer’s kids. Put your phone away love, no one cares and they certainly don’t want to see 100 pics of anyone’s kids. How boring.

Reactions: 44
Think the Irish Sun Bizarre Column has slated her down as well. Basically- they won't be quoting on her in hurry!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I’ve just been reading some of the comments she posted back to people on that post and went on one girls profile and said ‘you want to post pictures of your children I don’t’ lots of people rightly calling her out for that too!
if she hadnt documented every stage of her pregnancy on social media and then with her very unempathic post about how great she feels after having her baby, people wouldnt give two shits about the name of her child and there would be none of this drama. why is it such a big deal anyway? its only a name. she puts herself out there im pretty sure she has enough money to not be on social media for a few months. i think this is what happens when you have never been told no and have had people suck up to you your whole life. i hope this humbles her but i cant see it happening for a long time. she needs to get off social media and really look at herself

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she alright? She seems like someone going through some sort of breakdown. The aggressive responses and doubling and then today trebling down on that original doxxing post. On her BIRTHDAY like. Leave the phone down for five minutes and go spend some time with your husband and baby, and not just so you can post about it on instagram later.

Reactions: 30
Is she alright? She seems like someone going through some sort of breakdown. The aggressive responses and doubling and then today trebling down on that original doxxing post. On her BIRTHDAY like. Leave the phone down for five minutes and go spend some time with your husband and baby, and not just so you can post about it on instagram later.
yeah i had this thought also. she hasnt been told no before and had people go against her as much as this anyway so she has never had to face herself before. i hope she gets help and realises how she is. It is pretty sad she cant stay away from social media. someone in her group should help her but i bet they are all too afraid of her.

Reactions: 8
Iain must be a total pleb if he’s not distracting her today. On her birthday of all days.

Everyone loves a good news story and hearing a baby name, such joy!
I duno why even for her own followers and fans they didn’t just post a nice Instagram shot of the baby in a Fleetwood Mac baby gro or something along those lines. Her PR manager dude must be diabolical.

They are very lucky to be home with a healthy baby. Jesus it’s not the case for everyone who would give anything to share the name of the first baby they’ve had.

She must of pushed out her soul along with the baby and placenta.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is, nobody really cares what anyone else has called their baby, except the parents and direct family. People will hear or read about the name and either think ‘oh, that’s nice’ or ‘really?!’ (or in this case, ‘who are these people?’) and then immediately move on with their lives. They’re not the Royal Family, with hordes of paps hanging around the hospital, waiting for them to reveal the time of birth. Same as the gender reveal. If Whitmore thought herself so fascinating that people were going to buy her book to find out whether it’s a boy or a girl, she needs her head examining. What an over inflated sense of self importance with the ego to match. I think for a z-list celeb whose profile is reliant on tabloid exposure, she’s really shot herself in the foot with this one.

Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t have put her and Ian together at all. He seems like he would be up for having good craic and she seems like a passive aggressive spoilt brat!

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t have put her and Ian together at all. He seems like he would be up for having good craic and she seems like a passive aggressive spoilt brat!
Watch his season of Taskmaster. When the mask slips he's a nasty little man.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Strikes me a lot of Me-gain
shes a perfect mix of Markle and that insufferable attention bleep Michelle Heaton

this needs a repost. Keep you child off line, but stop making a song and dance of the fact you’re keeping your child offline.
LOOK AT ME KEEPING MY CHILD OFFLINE IN THE MOST PUBLIC WAY POSSIBLE, DO YOU KNOW HER NAME, NO, BUT YOU SHOULD CARE BECAUSE I KEEP MAKING SURE YOU ALL REMEMBER YOU DON’T KNOW HER NAME.

Dose. You’re a dose Whitmore.

1E25A101-A894-493F-B94F-C2BC92444FA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I absolutely detest celebs/influencers putting their kids out there for all the world to see but one newborn looks pretty much like every other newborn in the history of the world. I don’t think (now my kids are virtually grown) that I would be able to pick their first photo out of a lineup of other babies. If you really want to end speculation and you reckon the public are so invested in your kid, just post one frigging pic of them swaddled up in a blanket along with their name. Job done. But no, acting like you’re the bloody Duchess of Sussex will ensure that you have plenty of future content for your Twitter/Instagram feed from now until they’ve left home and you can simultaneously court publicity while decrying it at the same time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.