Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby’s Instagram already has over 100 followers. A lot of which will be fellow z-listers. How long before one of those is paid enough by a tabloid/magazine to leak pictures from it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she officially cancelled in Ireland now?
Few strikes recently.
Yep. To be honest we’ve had our fill of her for a while now. She got far too big headed once she started making a name for herself in the UK but her British Army recruitment drive has really damaged her reputation. Stuff like that brings up a lot of trauma for a lot of people and a sad time in history and it’s kind of known you stay away from anything like that.

She didn’t help herself by trying to pretend she was unaware. If she’d just put up her hands and said it was insensitive and she messed up I think she could have moved on. A lot of her behaviour and choices recently are quite worrying. She seems to be on a downward spiral career wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Is she officially cancelled in Ireland now?
Few strikes recently.
To be honest, I don't think she is even significant enough in Ireland to be cancelled I don't think. Its still a condescending view of her, I. E. Well done making it in another country blah blah... My sister went to college with her. Had no friends really, 2 or 3 dooshy mates in some fashion society that she created for her to essentially model in a show. Got caught in a precarious position in a loo with bf at a house party, wrote a snarky article in college paper after a semester in the states slating the education system she was in 🤭 dope. She made herself known around campus but everyone kind of just laughed at her. I remember hearing so many ridiculous stories about her at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do we think the media will just stop reporting her and she'll be begging for attention? Can't have both 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Anyone else in Ireland see her when she was in Not Dead Enough a few years ago? She was horrendous in it and I’d genuinely repressed it until today. Still not sure it was real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the story with her and Danny O'Reilly? I heard it ended acrimoniously, but not a pairing I'd have imagined to begin with.

Reactions: 2
What was the story with her and Danny O'Reilly? I heard it ended acrimoniously, but not a pairing I'd have imagined to begin with.
he probably disagreed with her about something. she broke up with him i think, idk why she seemed to be really into him, moreso than iain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didn’t help herself by trying to pretend she was unaware. If she’d just put up her hands and said it was insensitive and she messed up I think she could have moved on. A lot of her behaviour and choices recently are quite worrying. She seems to be on a downward spiral career wise.
This seems to be her biggest problem in general. You can tell by her poses, her general demeanour and attitude, and her social media posts that she believes the smoke that her reps and Z List pals blow up her arse.

She's an ex MTV Competition Winner and Reality TV host, hardly Phoebe Waller Bridge is she, but she thinks she's some force of nature, who therefore doesn't have to apologise or check herself, as she is too cool and clever to ever be in the wrong.

It will be her undoing, and not before time. It seems to be unravelling pretty quickly right now.

I expect the sob story long form interview (with baby name reveal) soon, with a HUGE disclaimer saying her fee is going to a BeKind charity, for good / humble measure

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has she changed the insta name now but all the same celebs are still following it 🥴 couldn't be arsed with all this if I was a celeb, if she was actually annoyed surely you'd just delete the entire insta and forget about showing off to all your d-list mates.

Reactions: 13
Has she changed the insta name now but all the same celebs are still following it 🥴 couldn't be arsed with all this if I was a celeb, if she was actually annoyed surely you'd just delete the entire insta and forget about showing off to all your d-list mates.
oh, what’s it changed to?😂

Reactions: 2
If she's that bothered,why doesn't she just email/set up a group WhatsApp? Absolutely no need to set up an insta account for her daughter 🙄🤣

Reactions: 18
Soz, thought it had attached. ray_rosebud21?
I think you’re right. Just had a look at Iain’s following list, the number of posts and followers is very close to the Stevie account and there was always 0 following.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they even have an insta for their daughter if they hate online stuff so much? Didn’t she say they wanted to see people to tell them news etc.... surely if that’s the case they could just want friends and family to see Stevie in real life and not via an Instagram account?

She makes no sense at all

Kinda hoping someone leaks a photo from that account not gona lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Zero fcuks given by the Daily Mail to her Twitter rants anyway:

Oh that is disappointing. I hoped they would ignore her.
I wonder if she'll call the journo vile for revealing the name of her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.