Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Iain was cute 🤣 I don’t think he’s the gremlin that some folk are making him out to be (but I agree he may appear average next to Laura). Someone previously mentioned Amanda Holden and that’s who she reminds me of. I wonder if she’ll move on to the next sucker who she thinks might further her career down the line. It does come across like he thinks he’s hit the total jackpot and that’s never a good dynamic in a relationship when someone is as ambitious as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I remember her saying something before about how she had to ask Iain out because he was "intimidated" by her. Imagine saying that about your partner, like I'm just so incredibly out of his league that he wasn't able to muster up the courage to approach me. Like she gave the "average bloke" a chance. I'd say she loves that pedestal. None of her boyfriends have been much to look at though in my opinion, I wouldn't put Danny from the Coronas up there with the male models of the world and I remember she dated some long-haired indie rocker type before that looked like he was homeless. I think she loves the image of being a rock chick, true to her MTV days, as if it was the love for music that drove her into that role and not the fact that she was gagging to be in the spotlight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He mustn’t of got a look in on the name of the kid at all. She had it written in her my My Little Pony diary by the sounds of things, for quite some time.
Wonder what his parents make of her?

When you scratch the surface of her “career” there’s not much there to be honest.
Take Annie Mac and her latest bow out of Radio 1, etc. Much more hard graft gone in over the years to get where she is and now releasing her first fiction novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t watch Love Island so my introduction to Iain was when he was on Taskmaster and he was a total bellend on it. He was so incredibly rude to Lou Sanders on a few occasions and I’m genuinely surprised she didn’t at least shout at him.

I think they’re total birds of a feather.

Reactions: 20
None of her boyfriends have been much to look at though in my opinion, I wouldn't put Danny from the Coronas up there with the male models of the world and I remember she dated some long-haired indie rocker type before that looked like he was homeless.
Didn’t she date David Gandy at one point? He’s not really my type but I won’t deny he is a very good looking man! Agree that the others were all very average though. She definitely seems to prefer being the hot one in a relationship.

Reactions: 3
Laura is just a pretty face who got lucky. She's been around a bit but hasn't really hit the heights you would expect, her only really lucrative job is off the back of the loss of a genuine presenter, hardly something to be proud of.

When you look at the likes of Holly or Davina, both started out doing really tit tv but have grown into presenters who can hold their own and do a decent job. Can you image Laura having to do a piece where she has to handle something sensitive? She is fake and unlikeable and that means she will never be able to do the kind of tv jobs she must dream about.

Reactions: 20
Laura is just a pretty face who got lucky. She's been around a bit but hasn't really hit the heights you would expect, her only really lucrative job is off the back of the loss of a genuine presenter, hardly something to be proud of.

When you look at the likes of Holly or Davina, both started out doing really tit tv but have grown into presenters who can hold their own and do a decent job. Can you image Laura having to do a piece where she has to handle something sensitive? She is fake and unlikeable and that means she will never be able to do the kind of tv jobs she must dream about.
yeah i agree, Holly, Davina or even Emma willis who started out as an mtv presenter, who actually was a judge in the competition that gave Laura her big break all seem to be a lot more empathic and able to engage with the general public than Laura who rubs people up the wrong way. its actually kinda sad shes so self unaware.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t she date David Gandy at one point? He’s not really my type but I won’t deny he is a very good looking man! Agree that the others were all very average though. She definitely seems to prefer being the hot one in a relationship.
Yes she does. That way all the attention is on her, and she loves the idea of any guy punching above his weight on the look-ometer with her! These chiselled good looking guys are too much like hard work for her, as she has to constantly look over her shoulder with other women then.

Reactions: 10
i read a bit of her book thats free on google books (im not paying for it) so maybe this was all a ploy to get people interested in the book idk.
First page: For Stevie. she seems nicer in the book tbh, from the small bit i read. I could be wrong but i feel that she grew up very spoiled and has always gotten her own way, so expects to get her own way with everything now. She courts publicity at every chance and uses it to further her career, but then complains when the tabloids take an interest in her. if she is such a private person she needs to get off social media and just live her life. other celebs can do that. i think she needs to apologise to that journalist, but she doesnt think she is wrong so thats probably not going to happen
Yep i just looked at my free sample and it's there in all its glory. So why all the drama??!! Ffs 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So her post about a vile journalist was even more ridiculous than I thought. You really can’t get on your high horse about wanting to keep the name private when you’ve put it in your book. I’m sure she did that post for attention and sympathy, not to call anyone out. I’m honestly stunned that she’s behaved this way, unbelievable! Really hope the press will respect her privacy now and never report on her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If anyone else were to dedicate their book to their newborn daughter, I would think 'ah, that's lovely'. But the massive drama she's concocted just makes me think she did it just to get this sort of reaction in the first place? She's just such an obvious attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Niamh Walsh needs to come out and be like erm one of the sources was your own book lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
yeah i agree, Holly, Davina or even Emma willis who started out as an mtv presenter, who actually was a judge in the competition that gave Laura her big break all seem to be a lot more empathic and able to engage with the general public than Laura who rubs people up the wrong way. its actually kinda sad shes so self unaware.
Emma knocks spots off her in terms of beauty and talent as well.

Reactions: 23
Is it not a bit weird to dedicate your crappy book to a daughter who hasn't even been born yet? I'm in no way superstitious but it feels like tempting fate.

Read a few words there on iBooks sample- feminism, strong role models, affirmations at the end of every chapter, blah blah. Anyone who is inspired by Laura Whitmore seriously needs their head examined. Why read about Kamala Harris or Emmeline Pankhurst or Ruth Bader Ginsburg, when instead you can hear how Laura bravely smashed both the glass ceiling and the patriarchy by presenting a celebrity jungle side programme on ITV2 and perpetuates a culture of young people feeling completely tit about themselves on Love Island? Oh and maybe there are even some tips in there about how to make money by flogging recruitment drives for the British Army, never mind the atrocities they committed on your own island.

Truly inspiring stuff, I am in awe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it not a bit weird to dedicate your crappy book to a daughter who hasn't even been born yet? I'm in no way superstitious but it feels like tempting fate.

Read a few words there on iBooks sample- feminism, strong role models, affirmations at the end of every chapter, blah blah. Anyone who is inspired by Laura Whitmore seriously needs their head examined. Why read about Kamala Harris or Emmeline Pankhurst or Ruth Bader Ginsburg, when instead you can hear how Laura bravely smashed both the glass ceiling and the patriarchy by presenting a celebrity jungle side programme on ITV2 and perpetuates a culture of young people feeling completely tit about themselves on Love Island? Oh and maybe there are even some tips in there about how to make money by flogging recruitment drives for the British Army, never mind the atrocities they committed on your own island.

Truly inspiring stuff, I am in awe!

She should have read some of Sara Pascoe's books first. That's someone witty and clever who can write sensitively and eruditely. She wouldn't of course as it's not all about her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.