Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, dose of a woman gets a second thread,
a title suggested by @sn00ps !!

continue here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I had mostly forgotten about her Strictly experience too but she had a face like a slapped arse every week getting her score. She thought she would be hot tit and she wasn’t. She was on the same year as Daisy Lowe and Louise Redknapp and so didn’t get half as much attention. She made a few salty swipes towards Giovanni too, saying he made her feel “uncomfortable”. She did not like him at all for whatever reason and it showed in their dancing

Reactions: 31
Happy 36th birthday Laura :D

That article is defending her somewhat. probably a friend of hers in the industry or someone she went to college with wrote it. didnt laura study journalism in DCU. I think the public have noticed Lauras behaviour for a long time and this is not an isolated incident where she has rubbed people up the wrong way, its nothing to do with her being a new mother.

Reactions: 21
She trended most of Sunday on twitter, about 8% of the tweets were supporting her.

funny how you can push your “poor me” narrative so far that people can flip in a nano second and see exactly what you’re doing.
She’s just not a nice girl, never was even before she became famous,
never will be.

Reactions: 29
Glad I found these threads. She’d completely managed to avoid my attention til the first lockdown when her crappy, cringey tiktoks kept coming up on my IG FYP. She’d be prancing around in the foreground while her husband stood like a plum in the background looking like he couldn’t believe his luck. I actually quite liked him but when I found out they were together it totally put me off him. And then I saw her mental post about the perfectly polite journalist asking her agent (not her) what her babies name was and the ensuing tit storm. She’s a talentless non entity who’s got wound up because the tabloids have taken an interest in her offspring on behalf of the public. In the words of Nikki Grahame ‘WHO IS SHE?!’ (although I wouldn’t be surprised if the tabloids now go down the Mariah/JLo route). Don’t bite the hand that feeds you, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m no oil painting myself but I just don’t get the appeal with Laura 🙈 she comes across as a moody mare

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Happy 36th birthday Laura :D

Lazy journalist couldn't even be bothered to spell check Iain's surname.

That article is defending her somewhat. probably a friend of hers in the industry or someone she went to college with wrote it. didnt laura study journalism in DCU. I think the public have noticed Lauras behaviour for a long time and this is not an isolated incident where she has rubbed people up the wrong way, its nothing to do with her being a new mother.
You would think a journalist would defend a journalist who was just doing her job in a very non threatening way. She didn't approach Ian or Laura directly, she was respectful and gave them right of reply. Image is a tit rag anyway that just recycles stuff that was done in the UK glossies first.

Reactions: 11
From that article it says;

“Clearly some people in Laura’s life leaked the baby’s name and she may be targetting her disappointment and anger at the wrong person”

Er yeah, wasn’t the person who leaked the baby’s name Laura, by setting up a IG account? In the babies full name? No baby on earth needs it’s own IG account, ffs. If she wanted to share baby photos, there are a multitude of other ways she could have done that incognito or at the very least, used an @ on IG that doesn’t give away the baby’s name. My first thought when she started kicking off on Twitter about it, was that they had a deal with Hello or similar for the reveal and she was pissed that she wasn’t going to get paid for an exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Yel

How am I only just seeing this latest drama 😆

I kinda love that she's been enabled for so long she truly thought that twitter vile message telling people to target someone was acceptable. Terrible woman.

Attaching the receipts for thread #2!

Screenshot_20210504-122827_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210504-122845_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210504-122911_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
I'm truly baffled how some one can be so lacking in self awareness.. Laura is a massive cog in the wheel of the industry she claims is intrusive, her and her husband work on such a problematic show, how can she possibly think that she is morally above this journalist.. Love Island is exploitative, I don't mean that in a high brow, "I'm too good to watch the show" way.. I've watched it and sometimes get sucked into it for the drama but when you think about it, the entire premise of the show revolves around playing with the emotions and feelings of the contestants, the challenges are designed to cause drama, the contestants are then thrown to the media wolves.. Laura then acting all holier than thou is so annoying when she is one of the biggest mean girls going and the Eoghan McDermott link is def a factor.. her and Eoghan are very good pals, both were part of the London Irish Crew for a while, calling themselves the LIC, they used to be all over each others socials along with Niall Horan, she def had a vendetta against that particular journalist in retaliation for an article on Eoghan.. all she really said was that it was strange he disappeared.. which it is!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
How am I only just seeing this latest drama 😆

I kinda love that she's been enabled for so long she truly thought that twitter vile message telling people to target someone was acceptable. Terrible woman.

Attaching the receipts for thread #2!

View attachment 558748View attachment 558749View attachment 558750
SO glad she’s getting stick for this, sadly she won’t learn or change as she’s too far up her own backside. But hopefully at least people will start to realise what she’s like and she’ll go down in popularity. She’s literally the kind of person I hate - everything all about her, how she feels, she can do no wrong 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
The thing that winds me up is that her husbands job is basically to take the piss out of people on tv.... ya think the people he takes the piss out of always laugh at what he says? I doubt so Whatmore

Their whole be kind shite doesn’t really line up with the way they behave themselves!!!

Reactions: 33
Do you think her agent gave her the go ahead to share the email? It’s funny how those z listers were cheering her on. No offence if they did not have any publicity they wouldn’t make money.

Reactions: 18
All the idiots on her page and her famous ‘friends’ (obviously not real - their world is utter bloody fakery) calling for greater restrictions around press reporting need to be careful what they are asking for...they are playing into the hands of politicians who would rather you didn’t know about their grubby antics - nepotism, offending, dodgy contract awarding. Maybe these people need to expand their horizons and consider more corrupt/authoritarian regimes in for example Russia, China, North Korea etc (perhaps they would like to live there). These people are public servants one from
an entertainment stance and the other from a bureaucratic stance, to differing degrees they are accountable to the public and should think carefully about biting the hand that feeds them. These entitled nitwits need to duck off back to the holes they crawled out of, if they don’t like all the attention they receive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
she has friends in the industry because she is a narcissist and is friends towards people like that because they have something to offer her, same with all the rest of them thats why they support eachother but they are not really friends at all. its such a fake shallow world full of fake people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she is surprised how badly this has gone down. Probably thought off the back of Caroline Flack (and her own self importance) that everyone would be 'yes you go girl'.
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.