Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her latest twitter post, still doubling down and a few hangers on spouting what she wants to hear! Noticed one of her liked posts was about journalists being responsible for loads of deaths.. is she actually trying to equate Niamh Walshe's polite email with causing a death? Look there's no doubt about it, there is plenty of shady stuff going on in the tabloids i'm sure..but this is not it.. not it in the slightest.. why doesn't she throw the photographer who upskirted her under the bus? Makes no sense at all to go after this journalist!

Reactions: 25
Saw her latest twitter post, still doubling down and a few hangers on spouting what she wants to hear! Noticed one of her liked posts was about journalists being responsible for loads of deaths.. is she actually trying to equate Niamh Walshe's polite email with causing a death? Look there's no doubt about it, there is plenty of shady stuff going on in the tabloids i'm sure..but this is not it.. not it in the slightest.. why doesn't she throw the photographer who upskirted her under the bus? Makes no sense at all to go after this journalist!
It can’t be a coincidence that Niamh was the journalist who brought up Eoghan McDermotts departure from 2fm. The same EOD who is a friend of Laura.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think anytime anyone calls her out on it she will bring it back to Caroline. Sad

Also a total hypocrite as she named the journalist publicly, wasn’t that part of her problem with the press???

Reactions: 19
lol the post she tweeted said people with intelligence see whats happening. funny that because Laura has come across as extremely unintelligent to me and i looked at her tik tok today because someone mentioned it here and that confirmed it for me. i wasnt going to mention it because i didnt want to have a go at her for that but god its so cringe and she is absolutely in love with herself. its sickening to watch her

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yel

The only blue ticker I've seen stick up for her after the first outburst is Brian McFadden 😆

Oh how I love her ridiculous double standards coming back to bite her

Screenshot_20210504-203515_Twitter.jpg

You have no intelligence if you don't get it by now and are vile!

Screenshot_20210504-203842_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only blue ticker I've seen stick up for her after the first outburst is Brian McFadden 😆

Oh how I love her ridiculous double standards coming back to bite her

View attachment 559548
Quite. She thinks she can control and intimidate the press. Well they are a vast machine well used to dispensable z listers like her.
I suspect stories about her will just dry up no matter what she does now.
I think she has done a Gerald Ratner here - biting the hand that feeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
**sings **
Cheer up Stevie Re
Oh what can Laura say
If you politely email her
It'll go up on Insta anywaaaaay

🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has a yoda gif up, saying best day..i mean it can't be that great of a birthday if you're spending it snarking at people on the internet instead of focusing on your newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And now the Irish Daily Mail has basically just gone LOL duck it, let’s change the story.
yeah i wish they wouldnt report on her at all tbh. was kinda happy they didnt for last few days cos i know she feeds off the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot get over the brazen, smug, arrogant, brass-necked passive aggressive karenness of that response "You may put your kids over social media but I don't." Whichever way you look at it it's a LIE. Little Christinemcvie Stirling has her very own Instagram page with celebrity followers! Laura may only show the top of her baby's behatted head or her fingers curled round a rattle or whatever but it's still photos, ones that are very deliberately put up for likes and attention. The oh-so-coy, I don't display my baby's face because I'm a private, more interesting, more mature celebrity mother 🙄😂 She decided to write that comment which certainly isn't being kind or women supporting women, it's low-key mum shaming. Just can you imagine the mother of a five week-old telling you how she's doing better than you at parenting 🤯🤣 Such a superior class of parent because nobody's seen her child's face in public 🤦‍♀️
I feel like this has been used recently for Laura? It applies to basically everything she does 👇

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s really not doing a great job of this privacy lark!
If the kid is indeed called Stevie, it’s got to have come from someone within her ‘circle’ who she or Iain have confided in, so she needs to look closer to home rather than going after a journalist who has been fed this info legitimately from one of The Whitmore’s close friends or family!

Reactions: 17
If the kid is indeed called Stevie, it’s got to have come from someone within her ‘circle’ who she or Iain have confided in, so she needs to look closer to home rather than going after a journalist who has been fed this info legitimately from one of The Whitmore’s close friends or family!
She set up an Instagram account for the baby. Using her full name. So the blame for the lack of privacy she ‘wants’ lays with her

Reactions: 24
It's........................Rebecca Vardy!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.