Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said she was going to panel her hallway and then she showed it off it was one strip of panelling effect wallpaper! Never seen someone so full of absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A grand for turkey? I've just come back from there... a week was £2.5k for the actual holiday, we spent £2.2k as a family of 4 when there and spent about £800 on all new clobber etc to go... dream on Laura hun!

Reactions: 6
A grand for turkey? I've just come back from there... a week was £2.5k for the actual holiday, we spent £2.2k as a family of 4 when there and spent about £800 on all new clobber etc to go... dream on Laura hun!
Yisssssturday she was talking about going to Thailand! 😂😂😂😂😂 silly cow STILL doesn’t have passports! She wants new patio slabs, new garden, new blinds, new car, etc! Everything is in dreamland! She’s a twit!

• Haha
She was scatty as duck yesterday, eyes all over the show rambling to herself about all of her pipe dreams. There's only so far a grand will go laura.

Its not enough for your garden or your delirious thoughts about a holiday, you aren't going nowhere love

She was scatty as duck yesterday, eyes all over the show rambling to herself about all of her pipe dreams. There's only so far a grand will go laura.

Its not enough for your garden or your delirious thoughts about a holiday, you aren't going nowhere love
She’ll still be sat in that stinky spot on her sofa saying the same shite she’s saying now this time next year with nothing done! Someone asked her yesterday why don’t she do the inside of the house before the outside and she said it’s cheaper to do inside so wants to do the garden now whilst she’s got the grand 😅😅😅 do it then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I think we’re being a little unfair about the state of her house, I mean she only moved in in April 2023…… 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she trying to put yo a blind with sellotape 😂😂😂😂😂 also, how has she still got a curtain up in the boys bedroom windows when she’s been there a bleeping year and has Maccies brekkie every single morning, spend that money on your bleeping house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She managed 3 minutes walking on a treadmill that she’s just received 😂😂. Said she’s 5 stone too heavy for it but ordered it anyway 🥴😂

• Haha
🤢🤢🤢 look at all the takeaway stuff on the floor etc behind her. Dirty witch!
Omg that is disgusting, look at it all!!
---
Them blinds look tit and won't keep much light out

Last edited:
Reactions: 4