Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been on the treadmill three times for 15 minutes max.

If you are morbidly obese and change your food pattern even slightly, it drops off quick, but she won't stick to it

Still on unprescribed pregabs the beast 🤣
---
Also one pic is in those leggings with wholes in, the other pic is with extra strong clothes elasticated gym leggings which will hide her apron more.. She's chatting tit
---
And that kid cannot sing, my cat sings better than he/she does

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been on the treadmill three times for 15 minutes max.

If you are morbidly obese and change your food pattern even slightly, it drops off quick, but she won't stick to it

Still on unprescribed pregabs the beast 🤣
---
Also one pic is in those leggings with wholes in, the other pic is with extra strong clothes elasticated gym leggings which will hide her apron more.. She's chatting tit
---
And that kid cannot sing, my cat sings better than he/she does
She won’t have lost any fat either it will all be water weight to begin with, with her being so big not a chance it would be showing after 2 weeks! Takes atleast 4 weeks for you to see it yourself!

Reactions: 3
So chuckys not in school again, instead he's downstairs making a trifle and chatting in her live while she lies in bed 👍 top parenting

Reactions: 5
Did she only want custody of Chucky so she had someone to boss around 🙈 every time her live comes on she’s barking orders at him like she used to do with Danny! It’s so strange he really is more like her partner than her teenage son! Even when she was getting ready to go out Saturday he was having orders to help her get ready and put her shoes on etc 🤨🤨

Reactions: 1
She's bleeping vile, the two fatties barely left Alfie any mince.

She demolished 4 tacos stuffed to the brim

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The hate she has for Alfie you can just see it in her face when she looks over at him! Imagine your mom sat there talking about you it’s constant me and Lewis this me and Lewis that and saying Alfie is lazy! Has she not considered that he’s only young he’s probably tired from being at school all day he obviously don’t want to come home and clean tit you could have done during the day! She makes me sooo mad!!!

Reactions: 9
I know, he's only just turned 10. No mother's love there at all. Fair enough that he's capable of doing things but doesn't mean he should be doing them all the time instead of his lazy, fat excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 6
I know, he's only just turned 10. No mother's love there at all. Fair enough that he's capable of doing things but doesn't mean he should be doing them all the time instead of his lazy, fat excuse for a mother.
Exactly and it’s tit she could be doing during the day! I understand teaching a child life skills and teaching them to help out around the house but the shouting for him to do things like wash and scrub all the dinner pots that have been sat in her stinky kitchen all day long! Any other mother would wash up during the day not save it for when their 10 year old gets home from school and the fact he’s so skinny and barely fed too the poor thing probably uses his energy up during the day running round at school!

Reactions: 3