Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the one where she's prancing round Ikea (?) thinking every man wants to shag her? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me she is a unit!!
She’s huge isn’t she! I mean, you can tell she’s big but my gosh when you see her fully length like that she looks like a bleeping elephant! Those sliders aswell man 😅😅 imagine being so big you have to live in the one pair of sliders!

Reactions: 8
She fell off her treadmill wearing bleeping sliders. And the filth on her white socks! bleeping grim! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She owes 9k on her car and thinks giving it back in the state it's in means her debt will be wiped off 🤣

And whys she spent today looking at brand new range rovers? Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always heave? That's not normal at all. It must be her stench making her gag all the time!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A holiday, a new car, a new sofa, garden sorted out, a day bed, a king size bed...

In the last hour She's said she's buying all of this.. 🙃

• Haha
🤣 Currently going through all of her massive debts, unbelievable

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m in work today so don’t forget to keep us updated on the car crash
She's currently sweating her back out after putting up some fairy lights in her room

The 10k steps a day thing didn't last long, she's only done 2k today

• Haha
A holiday, a new car, a new sofa, garden sorted out, a day bed, a king size bed...

In the last hour She's said she's buying all of this.. 🙃
Yet she can’t even afford shoes, knickers or a bra for herself 🥴🥴 never known anyone so deluded!!!

Also, never known anyone to get so out of breathe just from hammering a nail into the wall to put fairy lights up, she actually had to have a lie down and watch Lewis put them up!

Reactions: 5
So she’s decided she not paying for her car anymore and spending it like “Beckham”,
What’s she going to do when she has to walk everywhere? This is going to be interesting 😂

So she’s decided she not paying for her car anymore and spending it like “Beckham”,
What’s she going to do when she has to walk everywhere? This is going to be interesting 😂
Her insurance runs out st the end of June but I reckon she will still drive it

She's on live now, completely off her face on something.
---
She'll be crying tomorrow on a come down

Reactions: 1