Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lewis soooo clever and soooo intelligent probs shy she doesn't think he needs to go to school 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Those clothes just hung up inside 😫 they will smell like damp
When she was walking through her house yesterday on live she screwed up her face and said ‘gosh it stinks in here’ 🤢🤢🤢 we know Laura, we know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats is striking for now I blocked the heffer and shes on a new account!!
No idea but heard her say she gets £1700 in i
Universal credit and doesn’t pay any rent 🙄. No wonder this country is on its arse with lazy dossers like her !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No idea but heard her say she gets £1700 in i
Universal credit and doesn’t pay any rent 🙄. No wonder this country is on its arse with lazy dossers like her !
I don’t know how she manages to get away with it! She’s said she pays no gas or electric either! Literally pays no bills whatsoever!

Did she have a crash in her car? She was in tears saying it’s fine cus she will be money up each month not having to pay for the car! Someone apparently blocked her in and opened their door onto her car so she proceeded to just drive out of anger 🙈

Reactions: 2
Giving the car back doesn't mean that the loan gets wiped off you thick bastard

Her car is worthless she will have to pay the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Banging on about this garden, should she not have a clean and liveable environment for her children before anything else ?

Reactions: 5
In the words of Laura ‘they’re going to be so mad when they see just how much I’ve done in me garden, I’m done soooo much’ meanwhile, the state of Laura’s front and back garden 🥴🥴 there was more than that too but she moved the camera to quickly! Imagine living next to that 🤢 inside just as dirty as the outside!

ETA those dining chairs are chucked on her FRONT lawn!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
In the words of Laura ‘they’re going to be so mad when they see just how much I’ve done in me garden, I’m done soooo much’ meanwhile, the state of Laura’s front and back garden 🥴🥴 there was more than that too but she moved the camera to quickly! Imagine living next to that 🤢 inside just as dirty as the outside!

ETA those dining chairs are chucked on her FRONT lawn!

Wtf!

And why is her car parked on a footpath? Is she that lazy she can't walk from the road to her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf!

And why is her car parked on a footpath? Is she that lazy she can't walk from the road to her house?
Obviously waaay too lazy!! Remember in her last place she had a full on screaming match with someone cos they dared to park their car outside her house, on a public road, with no private parking?? She could have parked further up the road, but too lazy! 😂

Reactions: 2