Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining she's is thousands of debt, already got CCJs and gonna need to declare bankruptcy 🤣 ......thought you were so rich that you were looking at buying a new aldi

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf!

And why is her car parked on a footpath? Is she that lazy she can't walk from the road to her house?
Common as bloody muck, to fat and lazy to walk from the road side she must just drive right up the foot path!

Reactions: 4
Neighbours have had a go at her about her cat spraying inside their house

Claims a female cat cannot spray 😂 thick duck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Giving the car back doesn't mean that the loan gets wiped off you thick bastard

Her car is worthless she will have to pay the difference
Is that what she thinks 🤣🤣🤣 automatically loose value as soon as you drive away thick witch

Reactions: 2
Is that what she thinks 🤣🤣🤣 automatically loose value as soon as you drive away thick witch
Yeah!

Tbf she's good at avoiding debt so it won't bother her too much, she knows the right words to say "menkul held" "adhd" "vulnerable"

• Haha
Making all these new plans whilst led down no doubt!! Stuttering & repeating herself with all her lies

Talking about sorting her garden out while lying around in a house that resembles a crack den

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And so it begins her arguing with the neighbours and now she wants to move 😂😂 someone said it wouldn’t take long for this to happen and it’s a no wander she’s left the house a tit hole knowing she will no doubt make herself homeless again!

The neighbours have kicked off saying her cat keeps getting into their house and spraying on their cat tree and through the arguing have told her that they watch her lives on tik tok and know how she got that house through the council having being homeless and she thinks it’s an invasion of her privacy then watching her on live 😂😂 they can see that she lives in an absolute dirty tit hole of a house and that mixed with the state of her front garden they have to look at I’m not surprised they’re pissed off with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the words of Laura ‘they’re going to be so mad when they see just how much I’ve done in me garden, I’m done soooo much’ meanwhile, the state of Laura’s front and back garden 🥴🥴 there was more than that too but she moved the camera to quickly! Imagine living next to that 🤢 inside just as dirty as the outside!

ETA those dining chairs are chucked on her FRONT lawn!
bleeping Nesbit

• Haha
She’s such a bleeping skank. Been watching her live whilst working from home. She’s such a contradiction. One minute she’s going bankrupt, the next she says she gets £2,200 per month on benefits and received £9k back pay last year. She says she’s not materialistic but harps on about what she wants for the garden, house blah blah blah. Says she’s proud of what she’s achieved…bringing up the two boys…erm Laura didn’t your Dad and sister bring up Chucky whilst you lay in your scruffy flat taking drugs! Total achievement that Laura. Delusional at best. At least she gives me a laugh whilst I’m earning an honest wage!

Reactions: 10
These dodgy fake face tattoos really enhance the chavvy rat in her 😂

she has a grand saved, but can’t decide whether to spend it on the garden or a holiday. She’s been looking at Turkey, Thailand and Dubai 🤣🤣 aye hun, see how far a grand gets you when none of you even have passports. Makes me laugh, they don’t even have any decent clothes or footwear 🤢 she’s a waste of space, what an embarrassment.

sort your house out for god sake what is wrong with you! And then treat the kids to a day out and some clothes. All of which can be done on the cheap. Disgrace!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She's been banging on about this grand for months now, broke ass witch

• Haha
She's been banging on about this grand for months now, broke ass witch
Biggest bullshitter on tik tok, wander how long this grand will last 😅 sure it was just the other day she was talking about topping up her credit union loan 👀

🤣🤣 what's she going to wear in dubai. Her oodie with the black blazer.

• Haha
I'd be so pissed off if I owned a house next to her or private rented. Looking at that scruffy garden with rubbish everywhere. I hope theyve reported her. . No way she could fly to dubai or Thailand. She wouldn't fit in the plane toilet. (I've been bigger but no where near her size and just about fitted in) she'll end up peeing In the plane seat like she's done in the car. Anyway why should a slob who lazes around all day and doesn't go to work go abroad.

Reactions: 7
I'd be so pissed off if I owned a house next to her or private rented. Looking at that scruffy garden with rubbish everywhere. I hope theyve reported her. . No way she could fly to dubai or Thailand. She wouldn't fit in the plane toilet. (I've been bigger but no where near her size and just about fitted in) she'll end up peeing In the plane seat like she's done in the car. Anyway why should a slob who lazes around all day and doesn't go to work go abroad.
It'll never happen, she will never have the money to go and she's not even got any passports

• Haha
It will never ever happen! She’s the biggest billy bullshitter there is! She’s been banging on about going abroad for the past 3 years and STILL hasn’t got passports! And Dubai??? She can barely afford her car! Dubai is yet another pipe dream! She’s lucky if she can afford a one-way drive to Blackpool! She’s a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still waiting for her extension, her patio doors, her decking, her attic conversion, her new Audi, her new sofa …

• Haha
Reactions: 6