Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @rattler89 for the title. 💞 you win a kitten!!

After the sad loss of Jedi, killed at the hands of Laura, Vega is apparently pregnant. Let’s hope she manages to run away before giving birth in that house of horrors.

Christmas has been and gone and Laura has taken all the toys like the grinch took the decorations.

sits in a dark room playing COD whilst her house festers and continues to stink.

err someone else help me with the recap cause I’m working haaaaarddddd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks @rattler89 for the title. 💞 you win a kitten!!

After the sad loss of Jedi, killed at the hands of Laura, Vega is apparently pregnant. Let’s hope she manages to run away before giving birth in that house of horrors.

Christmas has been and gone and Laura has taken all the toys like the grinch took the decorations.

sits in a dark room playing COD whilst her house festers and continues to stink.

err someone else help me with the recap cause I’m working haaaaarddddd
Christ where do you start

She’s been living in a crack den since last year, walls still not painted, carpets and flooring still not down, place is filthy, she’s filthy, she’s getting bigger by the hour, constantly eating McDonald’s thinking everyone is jealoussssss of that 🙄, she’s “loaded” but still begs her shtewwwwwped followers for a tenner, car is still a death trap, and Alfie is still being treated like Cinderella with his two duck ugly sisters 🤷🏻‍♀️
All in all nothing has changed except her ass is bigger and she’s got uglier!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recently using a death of someone she stole from to gain sympathy and gifts. Acting like they were close.

Lost her pip and now trying to fake disabilities so she can claim more benefits.

Kids barely in school. Lewis suspended again.

Still doesn't have an audi...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I forgot…she pimped out her poor cat and now the cat is pregnant. She’s desperate for kittens so she can sell them, not realising kittens are free from the shelter-absolute twit!

Reactions: 5
Still doesn't have her dream stair case. Still no pumpkin patch. No Audi. No loft conversion. No curtains. No paint. No flooring. No hygiene. No morals. No love for anyone but herself. Anything else to add? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Still doesn't have her dream stair case. Still no pumpkin patch. No Audi. No loft conversion. No curtains. No paint. No flooring. No hygiene. No morals. No love for anyone but herself. Anything else to add? 🙄
The patio doors and conservatory she was gonna do herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or the photography studio she was going to rent and kit out to do 'boudoir' shoots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still not gone to America, still not got the boys passports, still not gone on holiday, still not lost weight, still not had a gastric sleeve, still not a nice person!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how we can’t even give a recap because everything in her tit show of a boring life stays the same the only thing that changes is her mahoosive size

• Haha
Still has police knocking, still has social services up her arse, still has no friends, still stinks, still NOT on a calorie deficit, still thick as tit..

Reactions: 6
Sneezing and not bothered to cover her mouth scruffy witch my toddler knows to do that. Sat on game whilst her young child gets himself ready for school…

• Sad
8.45 and playing video games…..still not jealous! Clean your bleeping house you scum bag!

Sat begging on tik tok for someone to send her £4.29 because she wants to buy cod points 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ this woman really is mentally challenged! Clean your bloody house you scruffy 🐀

still not jealous!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So while most of us are getting up, getting our kids ready then off to work.. this scrote is up playing video games 🤦‍♀️

Has she actually moved all morning? She was on live just after 5 this morning, I've been up got kids all sorted and got them ready. Watched her not move off sofa while I for ready.. took kids to school, done shopping and started work. Just gone onto her live still in the same position 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what a life to be jealous of hey 🙄

• Haha
Has she actually moved all morning? She was on live just after 5 this morning, I've been up got kids all sorted and got them ready. Watched her not move off sofa while I for ready.. took kids to school, done shopping and started work. Just gone onto her live still in the same position 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what a life to be jealous of hey 🙄
Snap 😂😂 saw her on first thing, came off to sort the kids and get them into school popped and done the food shop for the week and when I got back to pack it away put my phone on for some background noise and she was still sat in the same position! Bet her son is coming home from school to the same messy bed he left this morning cus his lazy mom can’t be bothered to move from the same spot she’s been sat in since he left for school.

She came off to go swimming, imagine the trail of muck behind her in the swimming pool water once she gets in 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 7