Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to lose so much weight with it and then promote them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„
Yeah she was looking for the blinds she bought to see if they were on TikTok shop and then she’d promote them too and get paid! Beggy fat twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear, Paul reported her to the police in early 22 and she's seen it on her NHS record..

But it's still not a wakeup call, it's not her it's Paul..

Reactions: 7
Knew something had gone on between her and her mods, noticed Helen is back this week so they must have made up but she’s on talking about Hayley, how she had to set boundaries with Hayley cus she had so much negative energy and now Hayley had made a hate account of her on tik tok posting pics from her photo shoot that Laura hadn’t shared 🫒🫒🫒

I know you read here Hayley and I hope to god you feel very stupid for trying to be her friend, she used you for money and that was it, you clearly wanted a friendship hence why you went and stopped in her dirty gaff for the weekend but all she ever wanted, knowing how vulnerable you was, was your money and you got big headed being so rude to people in her lives thinking she was your bestie 🀑 🀑

Reactions: 8
Laura is deffo on something. Gurning and staring into space with blown pupils.

Reactions: 1
Why is it every time her lives pop up the first thing I hear her say is "I've done xyz, what are you doing?" You still have paint peeling off your kitchen wall though loz so what are you doing that matters?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look, my walls in my hallway and living room aren’t papered or painted and are just plaster, difference is I work full time in a stressful job, I live with a terminally ill parent and we’re both just thankful for a roof over our heads with absolutely no time to decorate, Laura however doesn’t work, has had the money and time to do it and has a duty to provide a safe clean presentable home for her minor children. She’s grim

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Desperate to go viral because she fell off the treadmil but failing.

That's what happens when you walk on a treadmill in flip flops and socks you horrible duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she said today she’s going to dump her car and leave it outside someone’s house for 6 months til it gets repossessed cos it’s costing the millionaire too much money! She’s a bleeping idiot! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8