Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea why she and her kids and dog have moved in. However, I’m sure Laura is happy about it as she’s now got someone to clean up after her. A live-in housekeeper.

Reactions: 2
She was banging on saying "mah kids are at diesel where are yours?"

Two seconds later ocean said "is Lewis still asleep?"

Laura "yeahh"

Skanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cracks me up when she gets triggered and ends her live because she’s clearly embarrassed! God knows how many kids they’ve currently got living in that absolute dive of hers 🤢 the cat won’t come in most probably because of the dog living there now to and then she’s asking 🌊 if Alfie took his bag when he left for school this morning, the same child who was in hospital a few days she can’t even be arsed to see him out the door to school in the morning! Says it all don’t it!
Is Ocean (🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) ever out of that dressing gown? Scruffs the lot of them. I’m sewwwwwww jealoussssss! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Ocean (🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) ever out of that dressing gown? Scruffs the lot of them. I’m sewwwwwww jealoussssss! 😂😂😂
Don’t think she is the dirty tramps! They were going for Maccies this morning and ocean wave strolled out in her dressing down! Imagine the stench off them all 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is Lewis in year 11 as they are sitting Gcses now. It was English Monday morning so did he go to B&M instead?

Reactions: 1
Is Lewis in year 11 as they are sitting Gcses now. It was English Monday morning so did he go to B&M instead?
I’m sure he’s 15 so possibly year 10! Don’t think he’s 16 yet and just had a birthday

Don’t think she is the dirty tramps! They were going for Maccies this morning and ocean wave strolled out in her dressing down! Imagine the stench off them all 🤢
I’m SORRY if any hard working busy mums have ever quickly nipped on the school run in a dressing gown (it’s different). However there is only ever one type of society that thinks it’s acceptable to go to the shops/ out/ in a dressing down that could stand up on its own…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m SORRY if any hard working busy mums have ever quickly nipped on the school run in a dressing gown (it’s different). However there is only ever one type of society that thinks it’s acceptable to go to the shops/ out/ in a dressing down that could stand up on its own…
It don’t take much to take the dressing down off and chuck a hoodie on even if you don’t want to wash if you’re in a rush haha! Them lot are just scummy chavs though, says it all when your name is Ocean 😂😂

Haven’t seen Helen or cash cow Hayley in her lives for a while, I wander what’s happened there 🤔

It don’t take much to take the dressing down off and chuck a hoodie on even if you don’t want to wash if you’re in a rush haha! Them lot are just scummy chavs though, says it all when your name is Ocean 😂😂

Haven’t seen Helen or cash cow Hayley in her lives for a while, I wander what’s happened there 🤔
Good point, I know she borrowed money off hayley because hayley mentioned it once, probably did the same with Helen Shipley, im guessing she blocked them both because she weren't going to pay them back

Good point, I know she borrowed money off hayley because hayley mentioned it once, probably did the same with Helen Shipley, im guessing she blocked them both because she weren't going to pay them back
Hayley stopped at hers the other weekend didn’t she and after that I heard her saying ‘I’ve had to do something that makes me look really mean I’ve had to set boundaries and upset someone’ so I wander if that was in reference to Hayley cus she’s not been seen in her lives since she stopped at hers!

Hopefully they’ve both woken up and seen the true version of her! She was saying the other day she needs to delete all her mods and put new ones on 😂

Hayley stopped at hers the other weekend didn’t she and after that I heard her saying ‘I’ve had to do something that makes me look really mean I’ve had to set boundaries and upset someone’ so I wander if that was in reference to Hayley cus she’s not been seen in her lives since she stopped at hers!

Hopefully they’ve both woken up and seen the true version of her! She was saying the other day she needs to delete all her mods and put new ones on 😂
So she had a random person stay over at her house while her kids were there 🤣🤣 unbelievable.

I hope they both now see what we see, she's a user

So she had a random person stay over at her house while her kids were there 🤣🤣 unbelievable.

I hope they both now see what we see, she's a user
She was there the whole weekend 😂🙈 at one point they were sat laughing about our comments on here about Hayley giving her money like it wasn’t true 🤦🏻‍♀️ think they forget we’ve seen plenty of comments from Hayley in her lives saying she’s sent money to her PayPal!!!

Imagine sending that scruff money!! You’d have to mentally insane. Wtf is wrong with people. Laura’s mental health seems fine, sat on her lardy arse colouring in! Glad my taxes are being spent well.

I hope both hayley and Helen Shipley feel stupid now! *****

• Heart
She's such a woman sat there eating breakfast with her hands. No wonder she's always full of germs. Grimey lifestyle.

She's heavily under social services and still can't even PRETEND to be a Mother. Can't send her kids to school still. I bet they are bullied in school. Remember you'd have one child in the class who smelt of damp washing and urine? I bet that's her kids. Not to mention what you can see freely online of their mother. They're living like the clampits. I've never seen Laura drink a drip of water, I've woke up with a headache this morning, I've had to take pain killers. She loves those opioid doesn't she!
---
Bath the dog with outdoor water. Are you serious? It's baltic. You get outside and have a shower and wash ya bunda you stinky tw@t
---
Are her teeth turning black?
---
Got a dog on tick ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6