Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the girls in this family think they are so much better than everyone else? It’s so cringe. Nobody says people have to go on a particular honeymoon anymore. Go where you want when you want. Stop thinking you are unique. If you don’t want to use your phone turn it off. Nobody would miss your bish chats you melter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's as preachy as Steph is. Who do they think they are? I found it hilarious that she was banging on about people filming others unknown to them and putting them on their insta stories. Steph does this regularly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she was basically saying she hates the kind of thing her sister does! Also did she mention where she is going on honeymoon? I got bored of her waffling and skipped through!

Edit: I guess she won't mention where as will defeat the object of being phone free and mysterious

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do the girls in this family think they are so much better than everyone else? It’s so cringe. Nobody says people have to go on a particular honeymoon anymore. Go where you want when you want. Stop thinking you are unique. If you don’t want to use your phone turn it off. Nobody would miss your bish chats you melter
Yeah, to be honest - she is a bloody pain in the arse.... Let's call a spade a spade 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It's all kinda gone to her head a bit 😅the forced persona is just a bit... much... at times
Do you think? I've found that she has always been the same throughout my time following her. She is always the first stories I watch on Insta everyday.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I reckon wherever she goes she judges everyone's "lewks" as she puts it, and you'd get a tongue-click from her if she approves :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That place they are staying for the weekend looks fab. It never occurred to me before she had implants but those jacuzzi photos look like it I thought? Either way still think she’s a breath of fresh air in comparison to most of the gram

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If she would only stop that tongue clicking she does 😡
I love her but that absolutely kills me too. But it’s just a quirk so I’ll get over it. My husband does things that will probably see me in the Dochas Centre in a few years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she came across a bit sneery and condescending in those stories earlier about “messy bob girl” - if those type of clothes are not to her taste that’s fine, not sure it warranted a multi story moan about that style

Reactions: 6
I tapped straight through her stories. I tend to do that when it's obvious she's going to preach about something for much longer than necessary.

Reactions: 3