Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oicheliath

Agree with many of you, I think she's an absolute breath of fresh air on Instagram. She can pontificate and it grates sometimes, but she has great advice all the same and I love the behind the scenes glimpses she gives of the fashion industry and fast fashion. Love her style too. She's actually made me think twice when it comes to buying less but better quality. Think she has fab taste as well, very individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
When her boss buys a property, she makes a snag list, does the repairs if she can, does the cleaning, and picks out the interiors. She makes it as welcoming and nice for the new tenants when they move in. That's my impression of her job, but I could be completely wrong.
There's so much more to it than this!!

She sets up her laptop to watch Real Housewives and makes some sort of elaborate salad ensemble for lunch too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

topbop

I do like her, like the fact that she isn't shilling stuff or begging, unlike the other insta huns. I also like the way she throws shade - I've seen her throw shade on Rosie's line 4th Arq, and the way inst huns tell people to 'size up' - Shabby is always doing this. I also like that she actually seems intelligent and probably good at her job. She's way more than an Insta hun.
But I do tap through her stories a fair bit. They're way too long. Often not that interesting. I also find the whole 'Bish' thing slightly annoying, and she does come across as quite strong in her views, that she knows best. But I'd say she's good craic.

Reactions: 15

AlriReggie

She seemed a bit sad in the eyes when she was reacting to the pregnancy messages! Felt so bad for her! It can be uncomfortable enough knowing you've put on weight without people asking if you're pregnant!
She always comes across as so together, confident and headstrong, but between this and crying when she launched her new book, I think she's a lot softer then the persona she puts out. I'm saying this in a good way, its nice to see that side of her every now and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Yeah i nearly feel bad starting this thread cos i really like her.

Theres genuinely nothing shes done thats annoying.

She throws the odd bit of shade at doses, which i love. Shes knowledgable about what she speaks about and stays in her lane (aside from the shade).

When covid first hit she did free illustrations for couples postponing their weddings, which was sound as the rest of the wans i follow were up to their tits in loungewear swipe ups. She was full of sass on first dates. Yeah id love to see her wedding dress and the day itself. I reckon fabulous but without the rigid formality of the usual wedding day in Ireland.

She has also never come on and moaned like the others. I think theres a bit of craic in her

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Neady83

She seemed a bit sad in the eyes when she was reacting to the pregnancy messages! Felt so bad for her! It can be uncomfortable enough knowing you've put on weight without people asking if you're pregnant!
She always comes across as so together, confident and headstrong, but between this and crying when she launched her new book, I think she's a lot softer then the persona she puts out. I'm saying this in a good way, its nice to see that side of her every now and then.
She handled it so well and with such decorum. I was raging for her that anyone would message her asking her such a personal question. I know Insta peeps put their lives out there for all to see but asking about a pregnancy is incredibly insensitive regardless of a persons profile. I thought we were starting to learn as a society that someones desire/want/need for a family is their business and we should not be prying as nobody knows what's going on in another persons life or what problems they may be having.

Anyway, glad she used it as a platform to gently tell people not to ask anyone those sorts of sensitive questions. She's spoken very eloquently about her anxiety in the past too and tried to convey the tools she uses to help her with her anxiety. I just like that way she does these things, she tries to help others. More power to her.

Reactions: 14

manpyj89

Chatty Member
I love Laura but I have to laugh, she hasn’t posted a pic of her dress from her wedding because she wants to run it by Shane & he’s way more private than her and then this morning she’s posted a pic of him squatting in his jocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

not_influenced

VIP Member
I just find she makes such a fucking fuss about the most basic of things. You're lifting boxes love, you're putting a bed together. It might, just MIGHT be easier if you weren't recording yourself whilst doing it!!!

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Ya I really like her, not following her that long and sometimes tap through if stories aren’t relevant or interesting to me. I love that she refuses to do swipe ups and I’ve learned lots from her, she has good life experience from different jobs etc.
She was telling dating stories a few weeks ago and I legit nearly pissed myself, she was gas.
I like her values and she knows her worth and has a confidence that a lot of the others lack. Sometimes the ‘bish’ craic is a bit annoying but I’m picking now, to me she’s cool.

Swordshead

I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, so classy and timeless. I didn't think she'd do anything mad or quirky. Her wedding seemed like a labour of love to me. Gorgeous 🥰

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

notdollybutmolly

Her rant about people DMing her about her dad…. Jesus, she wouldn’t want to get bad messages, can you imagine her reaction then!!!
I really don’t think it was a rant from her to be honest. I think she was 100% right in what she said and how she said it.

Reactions: 12

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why do the girls in this family think they are so much better than everyone else? It’s so cringe. Nobody says people have to go on a particular honeymoon anymore. Go where you want when you want. Stop thinking you are unique. If you don’t want to use your phone turn it off. Nobody would miss your bish chats you melter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Yes for me I think people online are allowed to have boundaries, she’s ok to say she isn’t inviting people into her dms when she specifically hasn’t discussed it. She can be a bit of a dose with the tongue clicking but for me she’s right here.

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I almost admire her tunnel vision about her own taste and about how everything should be, because she firmly believes in it! It’s weird because one of her several jobs is interior design, yet she is so adamant that whatever she puts together is perfection and it’s like she never questions herself but it’s never gorgeous. Herself and her sister have such balls of steel! ... I’m a fan one day and the next I find them so irritating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sweetjezus

Also she has never bought, she has bought for work….I am responsible for a £50m budget at work, it doesn’t translate to the real world…and doing something for work you have no personal investment, driven by your emotions.

I also refuse to take somebody seriously who gets so invested in reality TV!

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
On their Tiktok too! She never comes across as helpful to me, always condescending & almost talking down to people!
She takes about 32 stories to say one simple thing, it's exhausting. The fixing of the hair and the hand movements and tongue clicking set my teeth on edge. The constant filters also don't fit with her super confident vibe.

Reactions: 9