Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sometimes just starts and loves to remind people she once worked at Primark, do you hear me banging in I worked at the deli counter at Presto for one Saturday and hated it nope.

Also today has been very quiet on social media, even if your not a fan of the royal family read the room and tit the f up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she ever off insta? How many hours does she spend nattering into her phone everyday. Total melt, she reminds me of an old school teacher, condescending and lacking in personality. The "bish" and the referring to things as "she" is so cringe.

Reactions: 7
Is she ever off insta? How many hours does she spend nattering into her phone everyday. Total melt, she reminds me of an old school teacher, condescending and lacking in personality. The "bish" and the referring to things as "she" is so cringe.
Yes I thought that too! I saw her sister posted that their dad had died last week or two weeks ago after a long illness with motor neuron disease and I don’t even recall Laura taking any time off instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes I thought that too! I saw her sister posted that their dad had died last week or two weeks ago after a long illness with motor neuron disease and I don’t even recall Laura taking any time off instagram.
Oh god how awful. She never really mentions her dad. Just her mum a lot?

Her rant about people DMing her about her dad…. Jesus, she wouldn’t want to get bad messages, can you imagine her reaction then!!!

Reactions: 3
I agree that she is so patronising about most things. However, from the little I know about the family I do think the relationship with the father was extremely complicated. She is grieving and coming to terms with losing a man she had a tumultuous relationship with, so I do understand her wanting to tell people to duck off - but just this once!

• Heart
Her rant about people DMing her about her dad…. Jesus, she wouldn’t want to get bad messages, can you imagine her reaction then!!!
I really don’t think it was a rant from her to be honest. I think she was 100% right in what she said and how she said it.

Reactions: 12
Yes for me I think people online are allowed to have boundaries, she’s ok to say she isn’t inviting people into her dms when she specifically hasn’t discussed it. She can be a bit of a dose with the tongue clicking but for me she’s right here.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t think it was a rant from her to be honest. I think she was 100% right in what she said and how she said it.
Yeah I totally agree too. She's not your typical Insta "influencer" and it's clear she has boundaries if you've watched her for any length of time. If she hasn't addressed it, why on earth would anyone think it's appropriate to DM her?! Her parents have split up and who knows what relationship she had with her Dad. Plus MND is a horrible long drawn out disease, they may actually been relieved that he's not suffering any longer. Again who knows!

I 100% agree with her boundaries and respect them. However some people really believe these people in their phones are their friends. I do think she could have measured her tone a little. She might not claim to monitise instagram but she does via those people in her phone who buy her books etc.

I did watch it twice and think what the f is she banging on about now, there was no context at all (you have to follower her Sister or read here to get it)

Reactions: 6
I 100% agree with her boundaries and respect them. However some people really believe these people in their phones are their friends. I do think she could have measured her tone a little. She might not claim to monitise instagram but she does via those people in her phone who buy her books etc.

I did watch it twice and think what the f is she banging on about now, there was no context at all (you have to follower her Sister or read here to get it)
I agree. It’s not what she said it’s how she said it. She’s patronising and rude. She even said the people who messaged her were then messaging saying sorry. A quick lads I don’t want to talk about it but thanks for the concern would have done. No need for the lectures

Completely understand and respect her boundaries.
But on a separate note, it irritates the life out of me the way she communicates. Can she not just speak like a normal person? And her homemade dresses etc are never nice. Thinks she is such a sustainable "bish" :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Her lectures on sustainability are also extremely patronising and arrogant. You sewed a few buttons onto an old dress, that isn't going to save the planet girl. Get over yourself. Everyone does their bit these days, but normal people don't go on their phones lecturing people about it, looking for attention and adoration for something basic and quite the norm these days. People are aware!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just saw her on the late late…. I can’t see her being too happy at how well SantIs went down compared to her, Laura seemed so rushed and tense, SantIs was having a laugh with Ryan!

I just saw the photos from the late late - does she have veneers? It’s a weird question but first time I thought it looking at those photos.

I’m so excited about her new work project - genuinely - have loved her stories this week about it and thought it was nice how excited she was about being on last night

Am i the only one who doesn't understand what the fock she does for a living!! I don't understand her job!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4