Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed a bit sad in the eyes when she was reacting to the pregnancy messages! Felt so bad for her! It can be uncomfortable enough knowing you've put on weight without people asking if you're pregnant!
She always comes across as so together, confident and headstrong, but between this and crying when she launched her new book, I think she's a lot softer then the persona she puts out. I'm saying this in a good way, its nice to see that side of her every now and then.
She handled it so well and with such decorum. I was raging for her that anyone would message her asking her such a personal question. I know Insta peeps put their lives out there for all to see but asking about a pregnancy is incredibly insensitive regardless of a persons profile. I thought we were starting to learn as a society that someones desire/want/need for a family is their business and we should not be prying as nobody knows what's going on in another persons life or what problems they may be having.

Anyway, glad she used it as a platform to gently tell people not to ask anyone those sorts of sensitive questions. She's spoken very eloquently about her anxiety in the past too and tried to convey the tools she uses to help her with her anxiety. I just like that way she does these things, she tries to help others. More power to her.

Reactions: 14
Agree with many of you, I think she's an absolute breath of fresh air on Instagram. She can pontificate and it grates sometimes, but she has great advice all the same and I love the behind the scenes glimpses she gives of the fashion industry and fast fashion. Love her style too. She's actually made me think twice when it comes to buying less but better quality. Think she has fab taste as well, very individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah love her too , she’s so genuine and comes across like she loves her job! She got me into watching real housewives and I’m obsessed!! I missed someone asking her was she pregnant. Never a good question to ask anyone, manners 101 like

Reactions: 4
Those prints tho. They look like something that came with the frame. Those lady pictures are so dated. I really don't like her interior style either so may just be me. Just discount versace tat.

• Haha
Really no offence to her but I don’t think she has good taste or style... she is definitely a talented person ... as in she markets herself really well, communicates really well and has done an amazing job at acquiring knowledge and information that we can all find on the internet and sticking it all in a book .....but I never like her interiors of outfits

What was the first dates things that was mentioned on the previous page? Was she on it?

Reactions: 1
Really no offence to her but I don’t think she has good taste or style... she is definitely a talented person ... as in she markets herself really well, communicates really well and has done an amazing job at acquiring knowledge and information that we can all find on the internet and sticking it all in a book .....but I never like her interiors of outfits
I think outfits are cool, but also acknowledge i wouldnt wear them myself.

Her interiors arw driven by the client, who is always a landlord, so her aim is to tone down the shitness of a rental. Its never going to be amazing

What was the first dates things that was mentioned on the previous page? Was she on it?

Enjoy!

Her interiors arw driven by the client, who is always a landlord, so her aim is to tone down the shitness of a rental. Its never going to be amazing

Enjoy!
I am referring to the interiors of her own apartment which she always shows.. just not my cup of tea but someone else may love it

Reactions: 3

Enjoy!
No I mean her own house not the ones she does up.

I almost admire her tunnel vision about her own taste and about how everything should be, because she firmly believes in it! It’s weird because one of her several jobs is interior design, yet she is so adamant that whatever she puts together is perfection and it’s like she never questions herself but it’s never gorgeous. Herself and her sister have such balls of steel! ... I’m a fan one day and the next I find them so irritating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Her filter use the last feed is ironically comical, disingenuous and full of shite

Can’t believe she was on first dates! Only watched it tonight. Wouldn’t have thought it was her type of thing…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she was on first dates! Only watched it tonight. Wouldn’t have thought it was her type of thing…
I thought she was really entertaining in that, and she didn't take any crap from the guy she was on the date with

Totally agree. Just wouldn’t have thought it was for her. I’m glad she met her match since.
I agree with you also about that.... but I think a lot of people go on first dates because its a way to get their face out there.... I think Laura definitely wants fame.

Reactions: 3