Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find she makes such a bleeping fuss about the most basic of things. You're lifting boxes love, you're putting a bed together. It might, just MIGHT be easier if you weren't recording yourself whilst doing it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find she makes such a bleeping fuss about the most basic of things. You're lifting boxes love, you're putting a bed together. It might, just MIGHT be easier if you weren't recording yourself whilst doing it!!!
But then moaning about recording because she doesn’t make any money from it.

You either use social media as a tool or your just a tool on social media! I mean I love her I thought I was a judgemental witch, but OFT I have nothing on her, given she spends her whole life watching shite like house wives of Wigan and talks about it as though it’s real {it is as real as wrestling] she has no room to be judgemental about anybody or anything!

Reactions: 4
Am i the only one who doesn't understand what the fock she does for a living!! I don't understand her job!!!!!
I think she works for landlords who buy flats up to sell or rent. She does the layouts and cosmetics and some small built stuff from so they get the most out of the space. I wasn’t sure if she was self employed or employed by the property firms, or both

When her boss buys a property, she makes a snag list, does the repairs if she can, does the cleaning, and picks out the interiors. She makes it as welcoming and nice for the new tenants when they move in. That's my impression of her job, but I could be completely wrong.

When her boss buys a property, she makes a snag list, does the repairs if she can, does the cleaning, and picks out the interiors. She makes it as welcoming and nice for the new tenants when they move in. That's my impression of her job, but I could be completely wrong.
There's so much more to it than this!!

She sets up her laptop to watch Real Housewives and makes some sort of elaborate salad ensemble for lunch too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I quite like Laura but the carryon when she has abit of food is beyond and also how she keeps touching her hair when she talks is really starting to bug me.

I quite like Laura but the carryon when she has abit of food is beyond and also how she keeps touching her hair when she talks is really starting to bug me.
Yes the hair touching is irritating now. I find myself tapping through her stories a lot lately.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always really liked Laura but find her stories lately insufferable - i don’t want to see another posed bish selfie so maybe it’s time to unfollow

Reactions: 5
I’ve always really liked Laura but find her stories lately insufferable - i don’t want to see another posed bish selfie so maybe it’s time to unfollow
Yes I think I’ll mute for a bit too. I often wonder why she’s on Insta, she’s a bit smug about it all like she’s above it but then she posts daily so must be getting some itch scratched.

Reactions: 7
Agree, I liked how refreshing she was when I first came across her. Not your usual instahun.
Taking the piss out of other influencers but lately I don't know she seems to have a superiority complex and she takes her job so unbelievably seriously. It's all abit boring, she doesn't flog random tit but she is constantly trying to flog her books.
And she gets so tetchy if she thinks people pop her in the same category as other insta floggers.

I unfollowed her a while back. I couldn’t take another minute of her preaching at me, touching her hair, touching her face or standing with her legs in the air in the lift. She isn’t as gorgeous or as fabulous as she thinks she is. Serious notions in the Barry family

Reactions: 6
She has always thought that she was better than she was. Even when she was working in a call centre

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while back. I couldn’t take another minute of her preaching at me, touching her hair, touching her face or standing with her legs in the air in the lift. She isn’t as gorgeous or as fabulous as she thinks she is. Serious notions in the Barry family
I followed the sister for awhile, but she is so gloaty with her perfect life and perfect relationship. Had to unfollow, making out its so easy to pack everything in and just travel really isn't the case the majority of people.

Reactions: 3
A friend of a friend in Cork knows her.... and apparently Laura did not take very well to beautiful girls back in the day and was a proper mean girl.
I think she carries on like a complete gobshite

I followed the sister for awhile, but she is so gloaty with her perfect life and perfect relationship. Had to unfollow, making out its so easy to pack everything in and just travel really isn't the case the majority of people.
She’s full of tit as well. She makes a balls of every trip they take

Reactions: 2
Laura goes on like she's in some high profile job, the Anna Wintor of the construction! Love you're fixing freezers and dishwashers and cleaning mould out of dryers . Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed ages ago too. I think she's a really talented illustrator and her fashion stuff is really good but can't bare to watch another flat pack assemble! Also she seems to love London and I can't stand it having worked there I was always desperate to get home!

Why does she keep mentioning she was alone for the last two christmasses? Her husband is Irish, did he go back to Ireland for Christmas during and she didn’t.

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep mentioning she was alone for the last two christmasses? Her husband is Irish, did he go back to Ireland for Christmas during and she didn’t.
Ya I think I remember her saying that last year. If he went home I don't know why she couldn't though? Maybe couldn't get the time off work or something.