Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content and stories have gone so dull and repetitive lately. Drama with agents 🙄
I don’t doubt a lot of the stories about not being taken seriously because she’s a woman are true!! That industry is majority male we all know how some can be, spesh in London!!! But I can’t help but feel that she goes in search of that kind of reaction sometimes too!! She told a story before that she stood next to the agent waiting for him to introduce himself to her and he didn’t…. Like man or woman if I was meeting someone and they came and stood next to me without a word I would presume they’re not the person I’m meeting!! Kinda antagonistic sometimes!!
Same on her twitter post about waiting for the kettle to boil, most people were praising the advice and she didn’t reply to many of them, the ones she replied to were people saying “I just do nothing” etc etc!! Some were harmless, not insulting but she was so unnecessarily defensive!!
I mostly do like her but I find she can be seeking the drama a lot!!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t doubt a lot of the stories about not being taken seriously because she’s a woman are true!! That industry is majority male we all know how some can be, spesh in London!!! But I can’t help but feel that she goes in search of that kind of reaction sometimes too!! She told a story before that she stood next to the agent waiting for him to introduce himself to her and he didn’t…. Like man or woman if I was meeting someone and they came and stood next to me without a word I would presume they’re not the person I’m meeting!! Kinda antagonistic sometimes!!
Same on her twitter post about waiting for the kettle to boil, most people were praising the advice and she didn’t reply to many of them, the ones she replied to were people saying “I just do nothing” etc etc!! Some were harmless, not insulting but she was so unnecessarily defensive!!
I mostly do like her but I find she can be seeking the drama a lot!!!
I absolutely don't doubt her stories about the male/female power struggle either. I got bored of her whole Twitter kettle thread. I also noticed that she was being selective in her responses. I used to enjoy her content before. I'm just unsure of what her page is supposed to be lately.

Reactions: 2
Sorry hope I didn’t come across like I was saying the stories were untrue!! I Definitely don’t doubt those stories, I just meant she seems to thrive off them a bit!
I absolutely don't doubt her stories about the male/female power struggle either. I got bored of her whole Twitter kettle thread. I also noticed that she was being selective in her responses. I used to enjoy her content before. I'm just unsure of what her page is supposed to be lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry hope I didn’t come across like I was saying the stories were untrue!! I Definitely don’t doubt those stories, I just meant she seems to thrive off them a bit!
Absolutely not, don't worry. I completely got the tone of what you were saying.

Yep same as. Dying to see it. Did you see the hen shoes ? Wow wow wow

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Baffled by the hen!! She seems so anti anything like that!!
You could imagine her another time moaning about a hen party where they all dressed as brides ruining her night someplace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wedding is this week! I find it strange if it's in London when Ireland looks so beautiful but then I've never been to Ireland so what do I know!

Can you link or share? I think she is magic. The details so far have been fabulous. Can wait to see the dress

Reactions: 1
Laura is not happy about the dress pic going around from her stories it seems. I'm sorry now but like that's a bit much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5