Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't post very often, but I genuinely have to ask, is this actually real or a piss-take?

I don't follow Laura, so am not familiar with her and what she posts, but this was sent to me by a friend and has me wondering if it is a wind-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't post very often, but I genuinely have to ask, is this actually real or a piss-take?

I don't follow Laura, so am not familiar with her and what she posts, but this was sent to me by a friend and has me wondering if it is a wind-up.
I think in general her sales technique is to take the piss

Reactions: 3
Laura is not happy about the dress pic going around from her stories it seems. I'm sorry now but like that's a bit much 😂😂
She strikes me as quite the bridezilla!! Has she not got better things to be doing the day after your wedding then chatting stories long on instagram!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She strikes me as quite the bridezilla!! Has she not got better things to be doing the day after your wedding then chatting stories long on instagram!?
She’s the total opposite of a Bridezilla, she’s allergic to all the wedding shite and just wanted a day that her and Shane would enjoy. And sure people are mad to know the details, why wouldn’t she come on and have a quick chat?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is the cake meant to be kitsch? Is that the right word? I can't tell. looks like she had a lovely day though good for her, she seems like a bit of a workaholic otherwise

Reactions: 2
Is the cake meant to be kitsch? Is that the right word? I can't tell. looks like she had a lovely day though good for her, she seems like a bit of a workaholic otherwise
I think so, she’s into vintage design etc, it’s nice to see something different to the usual. Not to everyone’s taste ofc.
Defs a workaholic and by the looks of the wedding, makes £££

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t like the dress at all. Her hen dress was far nicer. I didn’t like the cake either. It’s each to their own with weddings so once she’s happy that’s all that matters

Reactions: 5
I love Laura but I have to laugh, she hasn’t posted a pic of her dress from her wedding because she wants to run it by Shane & he’s way more private than her and then this morning she’s posted a pic of him squatting in his jocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love Laura but I have to laugh, she hasn’t posted a pic of her dress from her wedding because she wants to run it by Shane & he’s way more private than her and then this morning she’s posted a pic of him squatting in his jocks 😂
Was thinking the exact same thing 🙈

Reactions: 1
Kinda disappointed with the dress! Was expecting wow and didn't feel it. The earrings also....obviously she was never going to be a traditional bride but I was underwhelmed by the whole look.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, so classy and timeless. I didn't think she'd do anything mad or quirky. Her wedding seemed like a labour of love to me. Gorgeous 🥰

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12