Laura Anderson from Love Island šŸŒ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s just signed up to ā€˜celebs go datingā€™. Article in daily mail.
This stinks of an orchestrated public breakup to drum up publicity and raise her profile before she goes on the show. Donā€™t insult our intelligence Laura. Weā€™ve seen it all before. šŸ„±

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely this !

Word is he never it was her that called it off šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Oh really? Even more strange that it was all a big rush to get packed up and back to UK then. If itā€™s publicity stunt would she completely move all her stuff back? Unless theyā€™re both coming back?

Reactions: 3
Oh really? Even more strange that it was all a big rush to get packed up and back to UK then. If itā€™s publicity stunt would she completely move all her stuff back? Unless theyā€™re both coming back?
I doubt it was as much of a rush as it looked on insta to be honest

Honestly you donā€™t rush a relocation back from dubai especially at this time of year movers would have been booked well in advance !

Reactions: 7
She either rushed it because he did something like cheating or they broke up and she just didnā€™t announce it until she was packing up because she knew itā€™d get engagement

Reactions: 4
Either she's spilt up from Dane a lot sooner than it was announced or she's desperate šŸ¤£

I just find it odd that she was at the fertility hospital 2/3 weeks ago and has now deleted the IVF highlight. It must have been since then they broke up.

Reactions: 9
I just find it odd that she was at the fertility hospital 2/3 weeks ago and has now deleted the IVF highlight. It must have been since then they broke up.
Sheā€™s only deleted that in the past 24 hours was still their last night

Reactions: 2
Sorry I meant since she was at the hospital few weeks back.
I think that was a paid sponsorship/Ad though (I didn't see the stories so cannot be sure) like her pal Caroline Stanbury. Fakih IVF is one of the best in UAE and its expensive. Laura and Dane definitely couldn't afford it outright.

** Edited to add - paid partnership not sponsorship.

Maybe Dane spent their ivf money on hookers, fags and alcohol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ that would be a great headline wouldnt it! ā€œLove Islands Laura talks heartbreak hell as she tells Of Danes porta potty and alcohol addictionā€ šŸ¤“šŸ¤“

I think that was a paid sponsorship/Ad though (I didn't see the stories so cannot be sure) like her pal Caroline Stanbury. Fakih IVF is one of the best in UAE and its expensive. Laura and Dane definitely couldn't afford it outright.

• Haha

** Edited to add - paid partnership not sponsorship.
Whether it was paid for or not she was having the treatment and started the medication.

Reactions: 5
Whether it was paid for or not she was having the treatment and started the medication.
Obviously thought she could change him then, she couldn't, that leopard will never change its spots he wouldn't even marry her and she's put herself through all of that

Reactions: 5
My bet is itā€™s planned her coming home because it Would have been awkward then having a baby in uae. Yes the law has changed for couples living together but itā€™s still unclear hasnā€™t been clarified about giving birth. So reckon she is back quick stink on Celebs go dating for a few extra pounds then sheā€™ll announce pregnancy heā€™ll be back and happy ever after. Letā€™s face it heā€™s not up to much either over there either he might have more work if he came home

• Heart
My bet is itā€™s planned her coming home because it Would have been awkward then having a baby in uae. Yes the law has changed for couples living together but itā€™s still unclear hasnā€™t been clarified about giving birth. So reckon she is back quick stink on Celebs go dating for a few extra pounds then sheā€™ll announce pregnancy heā€™ll be back and happy ever after. Letā€™s face it heā€™s not up to much either over there either he might have more work if he came home
The law has changed... You don't need to be married anymore

Reactions: 2
Or maybe they couldnā€™t afford the ivf over there so sheā€™s came back to get money with Celebs Go Dating and sell a few heartbreak stories to the press, then he will come back and they will continue the ivf in the UK šŸ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.