Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t she staying out there ? Unless he was funding her lifestyle. She will be back in the UK less than 6 months probably

Reactions: 4
5 years together aye? Pretty sure she was living up the road from me in Glasgow under 2 year ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh she did originally say he’s the one with the issues but her fertility isn’t great either. That’s why they were going down the IVF route I guess. It’s a stressful process so maybe its put a strain on the relationship.
Yeh I actually feel a bit bad for her to be honest if it’s ivf that’s caused the split. They did seemed kinda well suited I thought.

It all seems to have happened really quickly in less than 2 weeks she’s managed to get movers organised and is heading back to the uk , he’s very quiet 🤔 and what is in the uk for her ? Her life has been dubai for years so why move ? Surely she could have bunked with her sister for a bit till things settled seems a very knee jerk reaction to me

Reactions: 10
From her stories it looks like he’s already moved out? I think it’s pretty obvious he’s cheated, she’s a woman scorned. She looks very thin too…she looks a lot older than what she claims to be 😱

Reactions: 6
She probably had a visa through his company there hence she has to leave now. Least she has her sister and a few friends in Dubai who seem grounded off instagram be better if she’d have stayed

Reactions: 6
Is she moving back to Stirling ? 🌚 what a slap back to reality that will be if she’s back living with her dad there at her age 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The second comment I agree with about why announce it. It is a bit attention seeking but I also think that points to him cheating.

Even with a filter on you can see she's done irreparable damage to her face, she looks the same age as Dane

Reactions: 5
Why is he so quiet ? Where is all of his stuff she’s literally packed up everything that will be costing her about 4 grand to send it all back to the uk

And all very public!! She acts very childish! You can go about your business and get your tit together without plastering it all over social media. Such a desperado,..she will be looking to sell her story “my heartbreak hell in Dubai with ex another level star Dane Bowers” 😂😂😂

Such an extreme reaction to a break up!

Reactions: 3
Such an extreme reaction to a break up!
She defo thought she could change him, he will always be a cheat and she will always be a wannabe who thinks she's better than everyone else. Don't know what on earth attracted her to him anyway his last girlfriend was airline crew and Dane used to travel on her staff discounted tickets. The Boyz on Block days are very much over......

So her latest story that she doesn’t post in real-time and she hasn’t rushed a life decision 👏🏻 Hi Laura, I smell 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So her latest story that she doesn’t post in real-time and she hasn’t rushed a life decision 👏🏻 Hi Laura, I smell 💩
Well 2 weeks ago she was still going ahead with freezing her eggs this month so I would say that’s a pretty rushed decision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.