Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she love herself anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ and all the free stuff she has been receiving, showing and trying to get you to swipe up the last few months has been vulgar 🤮

Why has society lets these people earn a fortune for having sex on a tv programme 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg she’s got a totally different face to the one she had on love island😬

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Think they all have 😉 but why does society makes these people rich for selling their sex life 🙄

Reactions: 9
Every time I see a picture of this girl I feel so sad - she was so naturally pretty on Love Island. After all the work she’s had done to her face I didn’t recognise her!

Reactions: 20
Every time I see a picture of this girl I feel so sad - she was so naturally pretty on Love Island. After all the work she’s had done to her face I didn’t recognise her!
My friend sent me a photo of her a few months ago and I didn’t know who it was sh looks completely different! Wonder what she’s had done to change her face so much!

Reactions: 3
She was such a cling on in Love Island , absolutely stank of desperation and neediness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching her stories the last few days (yes, I am ashamed to say I still follow her) and it’s been annoying me...has lockdown completely ended now if you’re an ex-Love Island Z lister!? She’s been all over the place, been at parties, had various people in her flat, doing their hair...🤔

Reactions: 8
I’ve been watching her stories the last few days (yes, I am ashamed to say I still follow her) and it’s been annoying me...has lockdown completely ended now if you’re an ex-Love Island Z lister!? She’s been all over the place, been at parties, had various people in her flat, doing their hair...🤔
She’s started a whole new relationship too, with my ex PT who goes through more women than I do knickers 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Think it’s funny how she’s struggling to move back to Scotland 😂🤔 I bet she’s saying to him it’s impossible so she can stay in london near to him for longer or he invites her to move in. Does seem odd getting in a relationship then moving other end of the country.

Reactions: 4
Think it’s funny how she’s struggling to move back to Scotland 😂🤔 I bet she’s saying to him it’s impossible so she can stay in london near to him for longer or he invites her to move in. Does seem odd getting in a relationship then moving other end of the country.
He will move her in, moves all his girlfriends in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually like her. She has horrible taste in men though and comes across desperate. Im also convinced she’s older than she says, and the OTT plastic surgery face doesn’t help either

Reactions: 12
Oh does he? 😂 she defo wants that then. Do you know him or have ☕ 🤔 I’ve never heard of him before so some info is good 👌🏽😂
He was my trainer when I competed about 5 years ago, good trainer but a complete sleaze. He’s a Tinder duck boy and serial cheat. He was married to a Brazilian woman called Andrea who’s very well known in the body building world. Been through a lot of women since then had a few ‘serious’ relationships but cheated on them all. Always gets caught too. He is so desperate to be a celeb it’s unreal, wouldn’t surprise me if he was just using her for the exposure.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
He was my trainer when I competed about 5 years ago, good trainer but a complete sleaze. He’s a Tinder duck boy and serial cheat. He was married to a Brazilian woman called Andrea who’s very well known in the body building world. Been through a lot of women since then had a few ‘serious’ relationships but cheated on them all. Always gets caught too. He is so desperate to be a celeb it’s unreal, wouldn’t surprise me if he was just using her for the exposure.
Wow he looks exactly that type and let’s face it most pt guys are all the same 🤢 her taste in men is awful.

Reactions: 8
Think they all have 😉 but why does society makes these people rich for selling their sex life 🙄
The thing is though, it doesn’t last. They have their few years of raking the money in by telling their young and impressionable followers that they are “obsessed” with something but they all fade into obscurity soon enough. If they have any talent they might manage to get a tv gig but most of them will simply disappear. Yes they will have made a million or two but are they employable? No. Has everyone seen their private parts? Yes. Will the money enable them to sustain their new lifestyles of fast cars and designer clothes? Absolutely not. Their biggest hope is to be invited onto a LI reunion in 2030.

The only one I have any respect for is Dr Alex George. I was baffled why he went onto LI as tbh,it was completely beneath him .. but he used his new found fame to do good! He uses his platform to educate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No way is she 31. After seeing her stories where her wrinkles are really bad after botox has worn off, she is totally in her late 30s!
Even with botox I would say late 30s!

Reactions: 14
Surely if she was older someone she’s known through life like school or work would have outed her by now. Or have they? I think being as thin as she is can really age women. Plus tanning and being a bit of a party animal etc. She definitely looks older than 31 but doesn’t necessarily mean she is.

Wow he looks exactly that type and let’s face it most pt guys are all the same 🤢 her taste in men is awful.
I don’t know much about her love life but seem to recall she was with Dane Bowers at one point?

Reactions: 4
I know a couple of people that knew her before love island they said she’s not lying about her age, unless she’s been lying for years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.